Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
The Babyface of WF
Defying the role dynamic
16,558 Posts
Bray will get his win back here it's already been indicated unless you want a burnt and buried Fiend.

Thank Alexa for making something of The Fiend all this time and also Orton for reviving his relevance in a prominent spot on TV.

·
Registered
27,173 Posts
I know some are predicting a FFH match but I can't see them doing a cinematic match one their first big show with fans after over a year. Even if their are cinematic elements, I think it will be live.

The Fiend will get his big entrance. They'll have some kind of wacky hardcore match. And Fiend probably wins in the end.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
Blissy's #1 fan
4,004 Posts
they should just hammer each other for 8 minutes tbh. no maggots/swamp/funhouse/other scenery. end the feud in a bloodbath!

plus maybe blissy will get a cheap chair shot in or something 😃

·
Registered
Smile :)
14,552 Posts
Okay, I only started watching again a week ago. What started these two feuding again?

I think it could be a decent match.

·
Registered
27,173 Posts
Okay, I only started watching again a week ago. What started these two feuding again?

I think it could be a decent match.
Well, Randy set the Fiend on fire back in December (no really), Alexa (Bray's valet) has tormented Orton since, usually making him spit up black goop, and also teleporting and transforming (yes this happened), and then The Fiend came back looking like Jason Voorhees and now they're gonna have a match.

It's basically been WrestleCrap on steroids.

·
Registered
Smile :)
14,552 Posts
Well, Randy set the Fiend on fire back in December (no really), Alexa (Bray's valet) has tormented Orton since, usually making him spit up black goop, and also teleporting and transforming (yes this happened), and then The Fiend came back looking like Jason Voorhees and now they're gonna have a match.

It's basically been WrestleCrap on steroids.
Sounds batshit insane.

Might be a it's so bad it's good kind of match.

·
Blissy's #1 fan
4,004 Posts
surely bray wyatt's days of losing every feud he's in are over... right?

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Hopefully this manages to clear the very low bar their last mania match set. Plus as wrestlecrap as it is...if you took out the weird Orton vomiting black goo and just had Alexa playing slightly less ridiculous mind games I honestly would find this some entertaining wrestlecrap and not even be upset by it. (Yes I have bad taste)

·
Registered
6,076 Posts
This match has the potentional to be the most disappointing match of the entire WM or the Best. Either one of these two outcomes, no middle ground.

·
Blissy's #1 fan
4,004 Posts
1 week till the crowd goes on fire (figuratively and possibly literally knowing the fiend) for this one!

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
There's just no way they've done a 6 month build for a squash, I'd genuinely be so dumbfounded even for WWE standards. Honestly with the length of the build and the status within the company of the all performers involved, you'd think this would be HIAC or something.

There just has to be some big crazy spot here, otherwise the whole thing was a profoundly disappointing was of time for literally everyone involved or watching.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
There's just no way they've done a 6 month build for a squash, I'd genuinely be so dumbfounded even for WWE standards. Honestly with the length of the build and the status within the company of the all performers involved, you'd think this would be HIAC or something.

There just has to be some big crazy spot here, otherwise the whole thing was a profoundly disappointing was of time for literally everyone involved or watching.
There will likely be a huge spot - I would think. But, The Fiend/Bray Wyatt and disappointing booking go hand in hand. Look no further than the last Orton/Bray WM match. Vince’s obsession with goofy, supernatural shit that only 8 year olds would enjoy have practically killed the Fiend character.

1 - 20 of 104 Posts