Wrestling Forum banner

WM Attires

2161 28
Just about every superstar gets a new colored/schemed attire for Wrestlemania. Who do you reckon will bring out some new attire this year?
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Banned
4,575 Posts
Rey Mysterio. He'll come out dressed like an Atlanta Falcons cheerleader.

Reactions: Sickburn

· Broski of the Week
6,966 Posts
Rey Mysterio - He'll be dressed as some sort of superhero; I'm going with Iron Man.

Triple H - I see him breaking out some new tights, especially if this is gonna be one (if not his ) last match(es). I see him wearing green tights with black lettering, as a tribute to his DX days.

Alberto Del Rio - For some reason I see Del Rio is all white. White tights and white boots...the whole nine yards.

The Miz - It's his first WrestleMania main event, so he'll totally be pulling out some new gear. We have seen him wear black, red, blue, and purple, so I'm going to say he'll be rocking white as well. White tights with blue designs/lettering.

Edge - He seems to always have new gear at Mania, so I don't think this year will be any different. I see him going with some sort of green and white camo.

CM Punk - I see him debuting new Yellow/Black tights, with the "After Shock" logo on the ass.

· Registered
496 Posts
I can imagine Triple H wearing new trunks, boots and kneepads made from the skin of the people he's buried in recent promos.

Reactions: amnesiack

· Registered
3,320 Posts
Daniel Bryan will dress the same :lmao

I seriously can't wait to see what color will the new Cena shirt will be. Pretty sure they used every bad-looking color in the world, but WWE may surprise us here.

· Registered
1,932 Posts
Rey's always on top of pop culture that year, and with Captain America coming out soon, I seem him going with that since the design would be easy to be "Rey'ed" up.

I'm hoping Del Rio wears white trunks instead of gold, that'd be class.

Cena will wear a new colored shirt. Most likely Red. I'd mark if he wore Red and Yellow like Hogan tho, lol. Maybe even bite the Hulkamania font for "Cenation" or something lol.

Michael Cole will wrestle in a ridiculous get up. I hope he shaves his chest hair like Zangief from Street Fighter for this. I'd mark. No ****.

Reactions: Sickburn

· Registered
19,085 Posts
Mysterio is only person I really see wearing anything that special.

Everyone else(like Kofi,Morrison ect.) might just change colors for a night or so.

Cena will wear his usual colors and others like Orton,Punk don't really have colors to change.

· The Winds of Change
5,629 Posts
I can imagine Triple H wearing new trunks, boots and kneepads made from the skin of the people he's buried in recent promos.
LOL.

I see Mysterio wearing a superhero outfit, or something to do with a major movie coming out. Maybe a Transformer or some shit.

Unlike a lot of other people have said, I do NOT see Triple H wearing a new outfit. Maybe his tights will have a slightly different cross on them, but nothing major.

Miz will definitely be wearing something new, as he has the most to prove at this Wrestlemania. I think all white with black lettering.

As for those who won't look any different: Cena, Kane, Bryan, Big Show lol.

· Registered
7,098 Posts
I see Mysterio as Captain America. I don't know why, I just bet he will. Either that or SOME kind of famous, instantly-recognisable character that's been talked about recently.

Triple H will wear the same as he always does. As will most people. I'd love to see Cena sporting something other than that horrific purple abomination, but knowing WWE they'll mess it up and he'll end up in something even worse. Like yellow.

· Registered
1,078 Posts
Mysterio will come out as thor. calling it right now. Miz will either have a cool entrance or attire.

· Registered
3,804 Posts
Punk - Nexus Style Tights

Rey - Something along the lines of a movie attire, every WM has been the same for the past 4 years i think for him, wasit last year he came out dressed like the Na'vi people from Avatar?

Cena - Changes from Purple, to a fluorescent pink or yellow.

HHH - wearing some sort of king of kings attire.

Del Rio - All white, while Ricardo Rodriguez will wear a white flower for him.

Edge - new tight designs perhaps?

Miz - Cool enterance, with an all white attire with blue lining or red lining.

JoMo - Some sort of light colour, possibly white?

R-Truth - he'll get his hair washed, and re-braided for the occasion and remember that his in Atlanta.

Orton - His tights will be the same colour as the oil he uses.

Bryan - to certify the WWE don't give a crap about him, he'll be wearing jobber tights with his name Daniel Bryan in bold letters on his tights.

· Recognize
21,327 Posts
Rey will have a funky superhero costume. But I think guys like Punk, Orton, Miz etc will just break out a new color on their trunks. I'd like to see Trips switch it up a little. The white boots he wore at Mania XX looked awesome. He'll most likely just have a different design on them though.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.