1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,085 Posts
He's the only man who can carry Punk to a good match :troll

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
I think Rock vs. Lesnar is a lock to be honest, although I'd be intriuged to see a Rock vs. Punk storyline, they would have a horrible match though.

Personally for Punk I'd like to see him get his win back on a heel Triple H (a year and a half late) that would really cement him as a top top guy.

EDIT: Ah right, you're talking about a guy on this forum. Guess I'm a moron for taking a thread on here seriously.

·
Registered
148 Posts
CM Punk would break kayfabe too much. Do his lame jokes, and his awful angry face.

He'd ruin the entire feud.

That being said, rocky316ae would own him.

·
Registered
919 Posts
But you just know Rocky316AE would just get mad while Punk his kicking his ass and roll out of the ring and start crying and screaming "VANILLA MIDGET HACK!!" and then quit.

·
Registered
159 Posts
But you just know Rocky316AE would just get mad while Punk his kicking his ass and roll out of the ring and start crying and screaming "VANILLA MIDGET HACK!!" and then quit.
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:punk

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Would be a great match, although it wouldnt be 5 star.

CM Punk the only one of the two to have a 5 star match, in fact 2.

·
Banned
679 Posts
He proberly out weighs punk, but basically anyone can outweigh a scrawny vanilla midget

·
Registered
919 Posts
He proberly out weighs punk, but basically anyone can outweigh a scrawny vanilla midget
There's about 30 pounds weight difference between him and the WWE's bitch Drew McIntyre. The reason Punk is so well respected is because of his in-ring ability and charisma. Drew McIntyre has neither. Take a shower. Hit the weights. Get a clue, kid, because 9/10, you'll lose every single argument you take place in.

·
Best in the World
2,522 Posts
Sorry but I would prefer Austin vs Punk. So much backstory between the 2, meetnig when he was a teenager, only to face Austin 10-20 years later. It could be about change, Punk could hate austin for changing between attitude era and present time. Kinda like his promo aganist HHH before night of champions.

Like this for example.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.