Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Triple H loves Gargano. He really does.

I can see Gargano making a return any week now.

I can see Gargano winning the Rumble and dethroning Reigns at Mania

I can see WrestleMania 40 Johnny Gargano vs. Tommaso Ciampa for the Undisputed Universal Championship in main event of night two.

Triple H really held Gargano in high regard.

I can see Gargano becoming the face of the company.

·
Sassy Southern
Bless Your Heart
7,605 Posts
The thing is that does Johnny Gargano want to return? I am sure that he still is open to being in the WWE in the future but I mean in the immediate future. Obviously the Gargano's took time off from wrestling due to having a baby and such but is Gargano still okay with only doing meet and greets and twitch streams for now? That's something that is never considered, what the wrestlers want to do.

·
Registered
8,961 Posts
Nick Khan would put a stop to that. They're making record profits now, they aren't doing any drastic changes.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Mrs. Randy Orton
18,718 Posts
This would be one of the most boring things ever, please, no.

Triple H, if you’re reading this…No.

Reactions: One Shed

·
Registered
921 Posts
He was great as the face of NXT because that’s an obviously smaller brand. The main roster brands are way too big time for Gargano. He can be a convincing mid card champion but he’s not on Roman or Brock or Cody or Edge’s levels.

·
Registered
29,232 Posts
Gargano should be a nice fixture for the midcard and the Tag Division. But that's really it for me.

Could he make it as an underdog face to the top of the card? Sure. But I don't see another Daniel Bryan like story happening with him.

·
Registered
965 Posts
I think some of you forget Kross literally beat everyone decisively in NXT: Ciampa, Balor, Gargano, Theory... I obviously doubt he'll be booked like that now but it is HHH calling the shots again so do y'all really see any of those others going that far ahead when it comes to his favoritism? (And this isn't a rhetorical question I am genuinely curious)

1 - 20 of 51 Posts