Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, this is my first post here. I was thinking if Roman is going to take some time off and there are conflicting talks of the possibility of WWE leaving the titles on him or not, My idea is what if WWE did a story similar to what Impact did a year or so back with Moose? Roman leaves with both Titles, Leaving Raw and Smackdown with out a champion. One night on Raw Edge comes out with the old World Heavyweight championship belt and says seeing as the WWE is with out a champion, and how he never lost the title he is reclaiming what is his and Stepping in as the Rightful one and only world champion.
It could lead to a feud between judgment day and the bloodline when Roman is ready to return and if another member is added to judgment day ( like a Champa or id like to see Dijakovic) to team with Preist and go after the tag titles

·
Banned
54 Posts
Why does Roman taking off seem so sudden? Like, you'd think a 3-month vacation is something that would've been internally discussed between WWE and him. Roman springing this out of nowhere at a house show is very fishy... My first thought was contract negotiations but I think he's got plenty of time left on his current deal...

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Why does Roman taking off seem so sudden? Like, you'd think a 3-month vacation is something that would've been internally discussed between WWE and him. Roman springing this out of nowhere at a house show is very fishy... My first thought was contract negotiations but I think he's got plenty of time left on his current deal...

Perhaps because he has 5 kids, works every single house show and appears on both RAW and SmackDown?

Perhaps a movie role, perhaps an injury.

Who knows.

Either way, it will be an opportunity for Cody Rhodes to show Vince that he can get the job done as a top babyface.

Don't forget that Roman is the FOTC but he is a heel. Now people will have someone to actually cheer for.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I wouldn’t be apposed to him just dropping the WWE championship and hanging on to the universal title. In my opinion, it would be a waste of such a long run to just hot shot it to someone with no build, but im not sure if both shows can survive with no or even one world champion, due to the fact that storylines arent built well unless a championship is involved and the the US and International titles havent had the prestige to carry a show.

·
Registered
104 Posts
For some reason I feel like we will see Romans face turn sooner.

He has been getting overwhelming support from the crowd lately. Most didn't give a s about drew. I don't remember Orton/Rock beating Cena/Austin clean on a house show.

·
All Out
See You At Full Gear 2021
2,816 Posts
For some reason I feel like we will see Romans face turn sooner.

He has been getting overwhelming support from the crowd lately. Most didn't give a s about drew. I don't remember Orton/Rock beating Cena/Austin clean on a house show.
Doesn’t even really have to “turn”. As you stated, he already gets majority support from the crowd. He literally just needs to start facing heels for full crowd support. They’d figure out a way to ruin his character if he randomly turned Super Cena…

1 - 10 of 10 Posts