Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The Ayatolla of Rock N Rolla
5,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has there ever been an event that happened in the WWF/E when you was not apart of the forum or IWC when you wish you was. Are there events/matches out there that you would have liked to have seen the IWC's reaction to?
Mines would be:

- The ECW crowd against Cena at One Night Stand 2006
- The Renunion of DX (2006)
- HBK winning the first elimination chamber
- Cena getting drafted to RAW
- Austin turning heel at Mania 17
- Goldberg on RAW
- Austin walking out on the WWF in 2002
- The announcement of the Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg match at Mania 20
- THE MONTREAL SCREWJOB (That must of been a 1000 page tread. lol)

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
I don't know why anyone would be around for the Montreal Screwjob. I think things would feel strange, in a kind of threatening way.

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
Bash at the Beach 96 and WM X-7. Austin's heel turn was one of the most surreal things ever. Even more so with Hogan's turn. The sites probably would've shut down for hours.

·
Registered
757 Posts
I missed everything I wanted to see, particularly the Edge vs. Matt Hardy feud. IDK why, but it felt like that whole feud was created and existed on the internet

·
Registered
802 Posts
the whole attitude era but mostly bret geting screwed would of been nice to talk about it more.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
2001 for sure. Want to see ppls reactions to WCW ending, the whole invasion storyline and what rumors the dirt sheets would say.
Who wants to bet that they'd say goldberg,hogan,nash,hall would never work for wwe again which is why they aren't part of team wcw. Then a year or 2 later, they debut in wwe.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Most of the big talk events that have happened before i knew of this place/community, enjoy the discussions, dirtsheet rumours etc.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts