Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hullo.

I've been saving up for a pair of wireless headphones for a couple of weeks and I just want some advice on the best brands to go for. I've heard that Sennheiser are possibly the best name to go with and I was thinking of getting either these or the next model up, RS130s, which for some reason they don't have listed on the site.

I don't have a shitton to spend on these, hence why I'm going with only mid-range models. I'd be using them for gaming, movies and music.

Help out this technology n00b. :shocked:

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
I use bluetooth headphones with a bluetooth adapter. You can plug it in to any device that has a headphone jack - TV, computer, iPod etc, and it hooks up to your mobile phone as well.

Headphones cost me about $30 and the adapter about $20, both off eBay, brand new including delivery.

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the suggestions guys, although I've only just got around to making my decision and I actually ended up going with wired ones. I thought about it and realised that while wireless would be a nice bonus, I don't really need to have them without cords. All my stuff I use is in one room so meh.

Went with these in the end...

http://www.headphoneworld.com/p/Sennheiser_HD515_Headphones.htm

1 - 4 of 4 Posts