Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know about the other women that have been part of the baddie section but this woman right here is a true baddie in many senses of the word.

It was very brief but when the camera man panned over to the "baddie section" Wioletta rightfully so was in that section.

If you recall or don't know she did a WWE tryout a few years ago.

She could give Jade Cargill a go in terms of fitness and hotness

http://instagr.am/p/Cdd2YuvLDaY/

·
Registered
966 Posts
I don't know about the other women that have been part of the baddie section but this woman right here is a true baddie in many senses of the word.

It was very brief but when the camera man panned over to the "baddie section" Wioletta rightfully so was in that section.

If you recall or don't know she did a WWE tryout a few years ago.

She could give Jade Cargill a go in terms of fitness and hotness

http://instagr.am/p/Cdd2YuvLDaY/
View attachment 122403
View attachment 122402
View attachment 122401
View attachment 122400
Couldnt agree more that is a masterpiece right there, her architectural designer job is fitting.

·
Butter My Arse
13,119 Posts
I can sense ‘certain members’ liking her already just from these photos alone. I saw the first photo and then scrolled down to see below the waist and was like fuuuck haha. Yeah I have nothing else to add, didn’t see Rampage but we’ll see where this goes.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Pretty girl. But those legs are weirdly disproportionate to the rest of her body.
That's a given. She still wants to look feminine. If her upper body was proportionate to her legs then she'd be a Steiner. 😂

·
Registered
715 Posts
* clears throat *

* looks around

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*heart beats out of chest *

* wolf whistles *

HUMINA HUMINA HUMINA

* eyes spin around like a slot machine and land on 2 hearts and money starts pouring out of my mouth *

* gets into a car, drives it very fast and off a bridge and when it crashes the cloud is a big love heart *

* gets out of the car *

* dusts self off *

She seems like a nice addition to any roster

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
That's a given. She still wants to look feminine. If her upper body was proportionate to her legs then she'd be a Steiner. 😂
Haha true xD.
What I meant was that I think she would look much nicer with less muscular legs. She's trending on freakish territory imo. Kinda reminds of Robert Forstemann (Worlds largest thighs)

1 - 20 of 58 Posts