Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think this would be a great match and both girls have worked gimmick matches before (winter ladder &mickie Cage) and both did a awesome job so I say give them a chance again cause I know they would deliever.

What you guys think?

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
It's a good idea, I would save it for BFG.

·
Registered
6,001 Posts
Mickie's not a draw, who cares bro?

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
i'd love to see that

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
Winter's ladder match with Beth Phoenix in OVW was trash. Both ladies struggling to get the ladders and taking eons to set them up. I have yet to see any woman in wrestling history have an amazing ladder match.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Winter's ladder match with Beth Phoenix in OVW was trash. Both ladies struggling to get the ladders and taking eons to set them up. I have yet to see any woman in wrestling history have an amazing ladder match.
yep, but it sure gets kudos from a lot of people for some reason.

·
The Psychedelic Messiah
305 Posts
I have yet to see any woman in wrestling history have an amazing ladder match.

Mercedes Martinez vs. Angel Orsini at WSU's "The Final Chapter" event from January 22nd of this year. Worth the watch.

·
Comin' at you like a double-fisted kangaroo
21,054 Posts
Match would be terrible, I know the match last week was good but every other interaction Winter and Mickie have had was bad and throwing a ladder in there would only make it worse.

·
Banned
1,788 Posts
id love to see any knockouts in a ladder match. for bfg they should do all the knockouts or 6 of the best in a ladder match... that shit would be awesome

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
yep, but it sure gets kudos from a lot of people for some reason.
Because the thing about KO and Diva wrestling is that the bar is so low that if a gimmick is tossed in there everyone rates the match so high. Lita/Victoria in a steel cage was a boring-no-nothing match on Raw one night. However because it happened inside a steel cage some will try and pretend its one of the best Divas matches of all time. Same with the Chicago street fight between Trish/Victoria in WWE. These matches are only talked about because of the rarity of the gimmick occurring. Taking out of the historical context and its just to average matches.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts