Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Full spoilers (courtesy of ProWrestling.net) from the second night of tapings.
IMPACT Wrestling Television Spoilers From Windsor (7/20/19)

- Xplosion Match: Rhino def. Joe Singh

- Moose def. Stone Rockwell

- Fallah Bahh def. Moose

- Ace Austin def. Eddie Edwards by DQ

- Knockouts Title Match: Taya Valkyrie (c) fought Jessicka Havok to a no contest when Su Yung interfered.

- Nick Madison vs. Stone Rockwell end in a DQ when Rhino interfered. Rhino laid out both men and then brawled with Michael Elgin.

- Madison Rayne & Kiera Hogan def. Jordynne Grace & “Bubble Gum Princess” Alexia Nicole

- Rich Swann, Willie Mack, & Rob Van Dam def. The Rascalz (Dezmond Xavier, Zachary Wentz, & Trey Miguel)

- Cody Deaner & Cousin Jake def. The Desi Hit Squad (Rohit Raju & Raj Singh)

- Moose def. Fallah Bahh

- IMPACT Tag Team Championships: The North (Ethan Page & Josh Alexander) (c) def. Daga & Ortiz

- X Division Championship: Jake Crist (c) def. Aiden Prince

- Tessa Blanchard & Tommy Dreamer def. Sami Callihan & Dave Crist

·
Registered
536 Posts
This sounds very most of the year, directionless and random as fuck - but will be fun to watch. I like Rhyno, good dude...but he seems to getting a huge push in the making based on this. Elgin made sense because it's Elgin for crying out loud. But the ones chasing has to be Elgin, Moose & Sami (we all know Tessa is the next Champ), but those 3 others are the stars you push and be around from now until time dictates.

·
The TNA IMPACT Wrestling Guru
217 Posts
1. Fallah Bahh going over Moose...
2. The Deaners going over...
3. Stone Rockwell...

Who booked this?

:wtf

Only one man can write a better show :russo

·
Intoner
6,589 Posts
So they're going full oVe I guess.

Dave and Fulton to win tag titles and Sami is surely beats Cage at BFG.

Now we need Havok to beat Taya and join them.

·
BIG KAIJU~
5,987 Posts
Rosemary needs time badly right now, she's not healthy at all. Rosemary's bad Wheel and she's been really sluggish in the Ring, she needs time off. Taya will be playing with Su Yung and Havok for a couple more more Months till Impact gives back Tessa the Title.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Swann had a really good reign so hopefully he replaces Johnny Impact as the guy who can go to any division and produce a top match. On the road to Slammiversary, he has excellent matches vs Elgin, Impact and the 3 Way.

I love Jake Christ's style so just hoping the x division title doesn't go backwards in terms of importance as Swann's reign was really good. Here's hoping both Swann & Jake as champ gets good TV time.

If they don't want to pull the trigger with Rascalz yet, I'd love Swann & Mack vs The North at Bound For Glory. Part of me would love to see them 2 teams vs Rascalz in a 3 Way Ladder match for the gold, it could be really good. Add in an Ove pairing of Dave Christ w/ Fulton and BFG could be epic for BFG.

The Unbreakable special looks to be getting built up great as well. I like Tessa's run but Sami vs Cage would be the better match. A draw at Unbreakable could work to lead to Cage defending against both Sami & Tessa as then it leaves room to have Sami vs Tessa 3 for title post BFG and if Tessa wins goldat BFG, her defence she beats her rival Sami.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
If they don't want to pull the trigger with Rascalz yet, I'd love Swann & Mack vs The North at Bound For Glory. Part of me would love to see them 2 teams vs Rascalz in a 3 Way Ladder match for the gold, it could be really good. Add in an Ove pairing of Dave Christ w/ Fulton and BFG could be epic for BFG.

The Unbreakable special looks to be getting built up great as well. I like Tessa's run but Sami vs Cage would be the better match. A draw at Unbreakable could work to lead to Cage defending against both Sami & Tessa as then it leaves room to have Sami vs Tessa 3 for title post BFG and if Tessa wins goldat BFG, her defence she beats her rival Sami.
That's exactly what I've been thinking is going to happen. Along with Jake defending the X Division title in an Ultimate X match against Ace, TJP, and Trey.

Callihan pins Cage in the three way, winning the World title after 2 years in the making, and oVe walks away with all the gold. Tessa's chase extends and after BFG she goes after Jake to win the X Division title to use Option C to get another shot at Sami and the World title.

·
Intoner
6,589 Posts
I do also think that Tessa is going to use option C.

Sami beats her at Unbreakable. She beats Jake at BFG. Sami beats Cage at BFG.

And as much as everyone expecting Tessa to leave next year, I can imagine Callis throwing Jericho\Mundo money at her and putting world title on her just to make her stay. And this would actually be good for all sides involved.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
If Option C returns for Homecoming next year, then Tessa using it on Sami would be perfect long term booking. Having Jake Christ help Sami cheat at Unbreakable would plant the seeds for Tessa vs Jake for X Division title. If she becomes the first women to win X division title, successfully use Option C (hasn't been successful in the last few times) and win the world title, then i defiantly think she'll sign on for at least 1 more year. It adds further accolades to her her career and she still young enough to not need WWE yet as well.

Impact has always been great at long build stories so here hoping they actually do the predictable story with Tessa.

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
BFG would be the perfect time for Tessa though I think. I'm also not fond of the idea of her losing to Sami again so quickly.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts