Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
5,898 Posts
Then just take the title off of them if need be when the time comes. Don't rob the story of it'd natural payoff, or deny it to the fans who've invested so much time and patience into it just because you're scared they MIGHT leave. Pay it off, then have them drop the title afterwards if necessary.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Think Impact having the first female World Champ would be a really cool thing for them. Their best division compared to the rest is the Knockouts, this would symbolise that.

·
Registered
642 Posts
So excited that Impact is back to being a red based show. Looks SO MUCH BETTER than the dull blue/Smackdown vibe.

Love the new set and look. Impact is on a roll. Hope they can keep Sami/Tessa/Cage but I hope that they go to AEW if they do leave.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Who thinks the stage sets. It looks generic now following lead of boring LED screns sets like wwe and ROH. The one before at least had character and Impact feel to it and some bloody fucking steel.Its just a bunch of screens now and does not shout this new era they wanna be HARD TO KILL

Also think the visual branding is a bit of a mess. They have had so many different patterns of the current logo since starting to market it to the new station. The belts are still blue, They advertise the logo in this new silver and the show has its own pattern
Holy fucking shit, will you give over about the fucking stage? 1015 posts is enough

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
Who thinks the stage sets. It looks generic now following lead of boring LED screns sets like wwe and ROH. The one before at least had character and Impact feel to it and some bloody fucking steel.Its just a bunch of screens now and does not shout this new era they wanna be HARD TO KILL

Also think the visual branding is a bit of a mess. They have had so many different patterns of the current logo since starting to market it to the new station. The belts are still blue, They advertise the logo in this new silver and the show has its own pattern
Holy fucking shit, will you give over about the fucking stage? 1015 posts is enough

Almost dead section and you going to bitch about my post instead of a opinion, thanks for contributing

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
Almost dead section and you going to bitch about my post instead of a opinion, thanks for contributing
No bro, most people make their point and move on... Just like I am

The show just debuted on axs and it had some difference from last weeksand thr set was part of it. Piss off and let people review the show. I had plenty of good things to say

·
Intoner
6,506 Posts
I loved their unique tunnel stage entrance from TNA days. But I guess that's too much for them unless show is taped from same location every time.

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
I loved their unique tunnel stage entrance from TNA days. But I guess that's too much for them unless show is taped from same location every time.
They can easily use a tunnel or anything in fact,It dont need to be complicated like they made it at the Izone. Nitros is a example of that

41 - 49 of 49 Posts