Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Will update for the whole thing later but for now:

Edit1/Night1: source - https://twitter.com/joseph42287.

* Steel Cage Match for Impact Wrestling Championship: Sami Callihan beat Brian Cage. Tessa Blanchard came out and challenged Callihan for the title after the match.
* Jordynne Grace, Alexa Nicole and Rosemary beat Kiera Hogan, Madison Rayne & Taya Valkyrie
* Rich Swann and Willie Mack beat Desi Hit Squad.
* Daga defeated Jake Crist.
* Naomichi Marafuji def. Josh Alexander.
* Taya Valkyrie defeated Madison Rayne. After the match, Jordynne Grace came out and suplexed John E. Bravo after Taya Valkyrie threw him into her.
* Moose defeated Willie Mack.
* Street Fight Match: Daga, Tommy Dreamer, Tessa Blanchard, and Rich Swann defeated OVE (Sami Callihan, Jake and Dave Crist, and Madman Fulton).

Edit2/Night2: source - https://twitter.com/joseph42287.

– Fallah Bahh def. Jake Crist

– El Reverso def. Enhancement Talent

– oVe (Mad Man Fulton & Sami Callihan) def. Tessa Blanchard & Rich Swann. Post-Match: Brian Cage attacks Callihan.
– Six Pack Challenge: Trey def. Willie Mack, Petey Williams, Aiden Prince, Brent Banks, Rohit Raju, and Ace Romero

– Madison Rayne def. Alexa Nicole

– The North def. Eddie Edwards & Naomichi Marufuji (match described as incredible)

– Havok def. Unnamed Enhancement Talent

– Jordynne Grace def. Taya Valkyrie & John E. Bravo.

– The Rascals def. Reno Scum, Desi Hit Squad & The Deaners in a four-way.

– Ken Shamrock def. Joey Ryan

– IMPACT World Title #1 Contender’s Gauntlet: Tessa Blanchard wins, last eliminating Brian Cage.

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
So silver main logo, Red weekly show logo and blue logo for the belts LOL . Thought they would have fixed that

Heres another photo !

·
Lets go to the old mill anyway, get some cider!
15,626 Posts
So happy for Sami, he really is the last of a dying breed.

Also now we know why Tessa didnt win at BFG, they felt she was credible enough to challenge for the title without option C. Which is definitely true.

·
Registered
5,898 Posts
Sami vs. Tessa at the next PPV then, that's what should happen.

And while I would have preferred this to happen at BFG, I can understand them wanting a big moment for their début on AXS so, alright.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Oh shit, Sami is the world champ :mark:

Right decision by Impact, and I think i'll be watching Impact again.
I still wish they would have kept the X title on Jake Crist and had David + Fulton tag the tag titles. This would also add to making OVE even more of a powerhouse stable in Impact.

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
I dont like that they are using that stage,Its to fucking generic like the older stage they had that was literally just a led screen.The one they used for the entire last year is way better. Stages that consist of only screens even if it has shapes are boring and generic with no character. The one before had some character and steel always looks good. It was also bigger not that that matters.

Look at ECW lol they had such a unique stage and it was small

·
Registered
339 Posts
Oh shit, Sami is the world champ :mark:

Right decision by Impact, and I think i'll be watching Impact again.
Damn there are some dumb wrestling fans ! You stopped watching a whole wrestling show because Brian Cage was champion? The most ridiculously dumb thing to do ! Lol I mean a guy who looks and wrestles like a wrestling champion is supposed to.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Fuck yes!!!

I dont like that they are using that stage,Its to fucking generic like the older stage they had that was literally just a led screen.The one they used for the entire last year is way better. Stages that consist of only screens even if it has shapes are boring and generic with no character. The one before had some character and steel always looks good. It was also bigger not that that matters.

Look at ECW lol they had such a unique stage and it was small
This

Never understood why this company has been so inconsistent with stages the whole time its been around. They've had some great sets for TV that they could literally bring back and they would be some of the best used today. But for some reason they take more care of how the backstage area looks instead of the stage which imo is one of the biggest aspects of atmostphere yo can add to a show.

It makes the show seem legit and a bigger deal than just some random screen placed in a dark background.

Damn there are some dumb wrestling fans ! You stopped watching a whole wrestling show because Brian Cage was champion? The most ridiculously dumb thing to do ! Lol I mean a guy who looks and wrestles like a wrestling champion is supposed to.

We gotta remember that Impact has higher standards placed on it for whatever reason compared to other companies. A year of great storytelling and booking isn't enough for fans to give it a chance. They'd rather find one thing to shit about so they can have an excuse not to tune in. Let them

Let the ignorant miss out on what they don't deserve.

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,366 Posts
So is the steel cage match on TV? Makes sense why they didn't do the switch there if that is the case. About time Sami won the title. Best performer they have by far. And a world title match with their second best peformer. I am into this :bjpenn

1 - 20 of 49 Posts