Wrestling Forum banner
61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
I wouldn't be shocked since he does fit well in WWE's environment. This isn't a Bryan or Punk situation. Windham is a take him or leave him situation for most AEW fans. I personally would like him because I like creative wrestlers who can reinvent themselves. Some guys can see their whole presentation and it is exciting to see where that goes. It has worked for guys like Miro and Malakai Black. Some have mixed results like Jericho and Matt Hardy. Some are still in a wait and see period like Punk.
To be fair jericho has done agood job of settung the pace for aew.. creating inncer circle et al it just that when other stars came and the newer ones starting to get noticed jericho was set aside and for me its a good thing.

·
Registered
14,410 Posts
Windham isn't going to slum in Impact or MLW, so if he plans on wrestling he's a lock for AEW. Now can Tony rein in his character control and desires? Windham at the horror mask maker's base worries me that he wants to be The Fiend still, and supposedly he was going to play all the characters in the Firefly Funhouse in human wrestler form as one of his ideas. Let him go to Hollywood and scratch that Horror character itch - it's utter shit for pro-wrestling.

·
Butter My Arse
12,765 Posts
I’m more excited for his shoot (or whatever his first interviews) are all about than his debut somewhere else.

I reckon Windham has so much to get off his chest and how the company altered (aka ruined) his ideas and turned them into shit. There’s a direct correlation on how his characters turn out hot at the beginning but somehow turn out shit after being tampered with.

·
The EST of NXT
The LegitEST BOSS
36,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
Maybe Bray can go to Hollywood, kill it as an actor then come back to WWE and main event Wrestlemania because everyone will be all over his nuts and hE’s SuCh a BiG StAr and all that jazz.
Nope, I'll keep the same energy. His matches are terrible and I do not want to see him wrestle, especially not in this environment. It just looks like a disaster waiting to happen.

·
Registered
10,305 Posts
Talk is Jericho with Windham will be interesting. Really hoping he does his first interview with Jericho. I like how he digs deep. Rene is fun too but Jericho knows how to get the juicy information.

61 - 70 of 70 Posts