Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Rampage was taped tonight, so unless he is debuting in a backstage promo, he isn't showing up this week. it also looks like the main event is Britt vs Abadon. Bray did do a lot of his Fiend stuff in the Firefly Funhouse, so backstage promos aren't out of the question.

·
Banned
We are Venom
162 Posts
Rampage was taped tonight, so unless he is debuting in a backstage promo, he isn't showing up this week. it also looks like the main event is Britt vs Abadon. Bray did do a lot of his Fiend stuff in the Firefly Funhouse, so backstage promos aren't out of the question.
Gonna be hilarious if Bray shows up on SD, lol

·
Butter My Arse
12,765 Posts
He shouldn’t have to do a supernatural gimmick. He knows how to do dark but charismatic (whatever it would be a variation of) without all the smoke and mirrors. His first couple of years is proof of that. Just let the guy be himself.

Would fucking laugh though if he just ended up back on Raw or whatever.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Just let him do whatever he wants. He was at his most interesting when WWE gave him freedom of his own character.

Time for us to sit back and enjoy and evaluate in a year as opposed to several 'flop' threads after two months.

·
The EST of NXT
The LegitEST BOSS
36,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So they're going to bring back Abaddon for a random match against Britt because lolHalloween after Britt vs Anna Jay flopped? Can they NOT ruin her like they did Punk with these heatless jobber matches?

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
He should stay away from Impact. No offense to it but I watched Bound for Glory. It's OK yet it looks so low budget these days. It's fine as a platform to build up from (Josh Alexander, Moose) or somewhere to reboot a career (Big Cass, Rich Swann). For Bray and Braun it would lower their market value.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
So they're going to bring back Abaddon for a random match against Britt because lolHalloween after Britt vs Anna Jay flopped? Can they NOT ruin her like they did Punk with these heatless jobber matches?
Yah, I don't understand it either. If they wanted the Abadon Halloween match, then it should have had it be a short no-DQ with Statlander. Demon vs Alien just to keep to the theme. It could easily be explained as Stat wanting to have a warm up match, so she is prepped for her match with Ruby.

Then have a Britt face to face with Tay Conti in the ring later on the show. That makes two women's segments on one show and still gives time for the other matches.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Gonna be hilarious if Bray shows up on SD, lol
I wouldn't be shocked since he does fit well in WWE's environment. This isn't a Bryan or Punk situation. Windham is a take him or leave him situation for most AEW fans. I personally would like him because I like creative wrestlers who can reinvent themselves. Some guys can see their whole presentation and it is exciting to see where that goes. It has worked for guys like Miro and Malakai Black. Some have mixed results like Jericho and Matt Hardy. Some are still in a wait and see period like Punk.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts