Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
-- William Regal tweeted the following: "I'm used to being taken for granted and being overlooked but to be left out of the greatest 25 talkers in WWE is disgraceful.

kayfabe?

·
Registered
54 Posts
I think it may be slightly legit, but more kayfabe than anything. One of the official WWE accounts even retweeted it. He does have a point, though.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
He's barely had tv time in the last 2 year so its no suprise he's not on the list can't even remember the last time he cut a legthy promo, it was all going well in 2008 king of the ring winner e.t.c but then the drugs issue and he's been irrelevent ever since!

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
The only reason they even made the list is another way to try and make people believe Sheamus is bigger and better than he actually is by listing him with the best of the best (minus Santino). They really need to just accept that nobody gives a fuck about Sheamus and he's never gonna draw them a dime.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
-- William Regal tweeted the following: "I'm used to being taken for granted and being overlooked but to be left out of the greatest 25 talkers in WWE is disgraceful.

kayfabe?
Almost certainly kayfabe. Even if he is pissed off with WWE, this would hardly be the thing that set him off, it's a BS list anyway, just like every other list WWE put on the website.

Regal is lucky to still have a job considering his age and that fact that he has 2 strikes against him. Apparently he's good friends with Triple H which, if true, is probably the main reason for it and, for once, makes me happy that he looks after those he likes.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Regal is helping Young on Superstars, and are doing a great job

The tweet is obviously kayfabe.

·
Banned
1,189 Posts
This is the same William Regal who has stated on his twitter that "The real Man's man died on 1-4-99" and that he graduated with "A's in mugging,knifing, boozing and shoplifting". Pretty obvious that he's not being serious.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I don't remember what happened to him, can someone explain to me what made him go from General Manager and King of the Ring, to a jobber like, a year later?

·
Registered
12,437 Posts
Straight out of Blackpool, he's William Regal. His rhymes are so intense, they shouldn't be legal.

·
8,232 Posts
Regal a top talker? :lmao

He's decent, but the list is already awful as is. Guerrero and Angle were left out for Santino and Sheamus.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts