Wrestling Forum banner

William Regal Listed as Alumni on wweshop.com

1046 11
I've made a thread like this before that concerned Kaval, Shad, and Matt Hardy a month before their release. I noticed they were all put down as alumni on wweshop.com, and they all ended up leaving the company.

Today I found 2008 KOTR winner William Regal listed under alumni on wweshop.com. Perhaps foreshadowing his release?

I thought that might be interesting for all the Regal fans to know.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
19,085 Posts
He's basically an alumni if you're talking about him as a wrestler.

But looks like he's gonna be the next wrestler who's becoming a commentator since he's on NXT.

They also have Rock,Austin,JR as alumni yet they're under contract with WWE

· Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My point is that last time guys on the roster were listed as alumni on wweshop.com they were released and we've never seen them again in the WWE.

· Registered
5,515 Posts
he's retired as a wrestler

He is commentating right now but will probably help backstage as a agent. Therefore having him in the alumni section on wweshop as his merchandise as a wrestler is no longer valid.

· Registered
4 Posts
His appearances have certainly been less frequent lately. He was great when he was the GM/King of the Ring, but he hasn't done much since, so this isn't that surprising. He's kind of just fading away like Hacksaw did a few years back. I'd love to see him in a commentary role, I think him and Booker T would make a great combination!

· Registered
5,515 Posts
His appearances have certainly been less frequent lately. He was great when he was the GM/King of the Ring, but he hasn't done much since, so this isn't that surprising. He's kind of just fading away like Hacksaw did a few years back. I'd love to see him in a commentary role, I think him and Booker T would make a great combination!
He's commentating on NXT season 5

· Registered
4,841 Posts
Willaim Regal has merchandise??

· Registered
450 Posts
I wish he would just stop wrestling altogether instead of jobbing to Khali on Superstars in pointless six and eight man tag matches. It sucks seeing someone as great as him doing that. Certainly, he will have a future backstage or on commentary.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.