Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
SGT. AT ARMS
21,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
At OTL Booker was saying how Regal wants to get one last run in, and i'am all for it. WWE really should at least give him one more title run with either the IC Title or US doesn't matter which one. Give him a good long push and then start a feud between him and Ambrose on TV and have Ambrose be the one to take the title off him. Regal is still one of the greatest technical wrestlers in the WWE, it was a real shame his push back in 2008 was stopped.

I would say give him the US Title and make it mean something again, build him up and then as Regal has said in FCW many times "Dean Ambrose will be the one that ends my career" have Ambrose end his career. There was a ton of boo's when Regal was eliminated last night in that battle royal so the people still care about him. Make it happen WWE.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
hmm nothing's wrong with holding a mid card title to elevate ambrose so why not

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
I'd say let Christian keep the IC Title and give Regal the US. Not like Santino is going to do any thing with it.

·
Premium Member
8,457 Posts
Regal is one of my favorites and he still has a lot to offer in the company, I would be all for one last push for him.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose Ambrose

No.
As a Regal fan, he had his last chance and fucking blew it. End of story.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
He should get a match for the title next time WWE visits UK, but that's about it.

·
Banned
2,045 Posts
He was surprisingly over last night. Did not expect that at all but his talent is unquestionable. Just by the way he entered the ring you can tell he is a supremely skilled performer.

·
Banned
87 Posts
He does and he doesnt.

He does from the standpoint of the level of talent he has.

But everytime they give him the ball he doesnt run with it, he pumps it full of steroids.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts