Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since DB lost to Sheamus in 18s, and Zigglar's even lower on the card then Bryan was pre-WM28, do ya think Sheamus will squash Zigglar as well, and gain a rep for winning WHC matches in 18 seconds?

Actually, I'll be almost insulted if they let Zigglar do a 15m match with Sheamus whereas they buried Bryan...

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
No. That would just get more people hating Sheamus and I hope they learned their lesson. Not to mention No Way Out's card is looking lackluster now that there's no Orton vs Jericho, and ADR is out. They need to do whatever they can to push Ziggler and make him look credible, and just having a close match with Sheamus would do that. Sheamus wasn't and isn't about to lose, and he's got the best momentum of anyone right now. Ziggler loses? Big deal. If it was close, that will still make Ziggler look good.

There's no shame in losing to Sheamus.... unless it's in 18 seconds!

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No. That would just get more people hating Sheamus and I hope they learned their lesson. Not to mention No Way Out's card is looking lackluster now that there's no Orton vs Jericho, and ADR is out. They need to do whatever they can to push Ziggler and make him look credible, and just having a close match with Sheamus would do that. Sheamus wasn't and isn't about to lose, and he's got the best momentum of anyone right now. Ziggler loses? Big deal. If it was close, that will still make Ziggler look good.

There's no shame in losing to Sheamus.... unless it's in 18 seconds!
You're just trying to rashionilize. Do you really think that WWE are any smarter then before WM28? They might think that losing in 18 seconds would get Zigglar over too :p.

WWE's justification: "lets get both guys over by having Sheamus bury Zigglar".

·
Premium Member
44,393 Posts
I highly doubt it. Look at the card for No Way Out. What are they going to fill it with? They might need that match to go long.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
You're just trying to rashionilize. Do you really think that WWE are any smarter then before WM28? They might think that losing in 18 seconds would get Zigglar over too :p.

WWE's justification: "lets get both guys over by having Sheamus bury Zigglar".
TripleG said it:

I highly doubt it. Look at the card for No Way Out. What are they going to fill it with? They might need that match to go long.
And if they wanted to bury Ziggler they wouldn't be having him fight the current toughest guy on the roster. They'd have him job to Brodus Clay five more times then send him to Superstars where Jinder Mahal can beat him over and over.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
If anything, that match is probably going to need to go 20 minutes, bell-to-bell, due to the ridiculous thinness of the No Way Out card.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts