Wrestling Forum banner

Will You Welcome A Serious Push For Santino Marella?

• No. He's a joke and should be treated as such.

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If his match with Sheamus was any indication, it seems he's gonna get a decent little push to slowly get him relevant again. Yes, it was a fluke victory, but it still was a big victory nonetheless. To answer the question, i won't. He should only be reduced into comedy segments or just wrestling on Superstars altogether. I'd rather see other more talented and useful superstars like Tyson Kidd, Ted DiBiase, Evan Bourne, etc get the screentime, but that's just me. But, i'd welcome it if they take some comedy element from Santino and let him actually wrestle when he's in the ring instead of doing silly stuff. He can be funny when he's on the mic trying to sound tough and all just like during his Intercontinental Championship reign, that's what i like from the old Santino, he should revert back to that character again. He looks like a complete joke when he's doing his silly comedy bit (e.g "Fear The Cobrah! stuff) and i don't really like it.

·
Premium Member
8,457 Posts
I'm not sure what he would look like serious but I know he can go in the ring and cut a promo and entertain me that is what counts in my book. I am all for any sort of Santino push serious or not.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Santino is far more talented overall than anyone you just mentioned. I'm all for him getting a serious midcard push, as long as it involves him getting a legitimate finisher and maintaining his comedy role. Not everyone has to be serious all the time.

·
Registered
415 Posts
this is not a serious push for Santino but i welcome the more screen time. The guy is talented as hell ... i enjoy him both as serious wrestler AND as a comedic relief. Win-win situation.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts