Wrestling Forum banner

Will you stop hating Reigns if he lost at the Rumble?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
41 - 60 of 81 Posts

·
I clearly felt the tap
4,487 Posts
I like Reigns but I think he needs another year before being fast tracked to the main event of WrestleMania. I'm hoping they give Bryan the Rumble and hold off on Reigns until next year. He needs a few meaningful feuds before he's ready. The only ones I can recall post-Shield are the Orton one and the current Big Show one (and the ongoing thing with Rollins). Reigns coming up short in the Rumble this year would be the best option. Put him in a feud with Rusev for Mania and the following months and have Rusev go over in the first match. The Cena booking isn't going to do Reigns any favours in the long run if he's going 7 or 8 years without losing a match cleanly. That's one way to ensure he'll be hated.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
I don't really have a reason to hate Reigns himself. I only hate the people I hear nasty stories about. He has done nothing wrong so far. He's not holding other wrestlers down like Cena. He doesn't have an ironclad contract like the Big Shit.

The person I do hate, and will continue to hate regardless of the outcome of the Rumble is Vince McMahon. Roman Reigns, just like all our favourite wrestlers, has been made to look like shit by this cunt. I could have seen myself liking Reigns. He has charisma, he can talk and is quite athletic for a guy his size. Sure, he will never become a great technical wrestler but he isn't cringeworthy to watch inside the ring like Cena. As far as his promos go, they have been disastruous. Reigns just insn't confortable on the mic yet. But Vince and the writers are doing absolutely nothing to help the guy. I'm pretty sure he is so embarassed by what he has to say that he can't get the delivery right. Simply put, Reigns is not ready to main event Wrestlemania or win the WWE heavyweight title.

But now, I dislike Reigns because he has the evil machine fully behind him at the expense of other wrestlers such as Daniel Bryan or Dean Ambrose, who are more prepared to be in the main event than he is. And the only reason for this is DA LOOK. No brass rings in sight. Just DA LOOK. If WWE gave me other reasons to accept Reigns as the new face of the company, I wouldn't be so against it.

·
I'm the world's greatest superhero. I can do whate
20,574 Posts
I don't really hate him, just bored with him. I defended him up until around July/August last year when he just got really stale. He just needs more time to improve before getting a main event push. A guy with ONE ppv singles match should not be getting this push. It's ridiculous.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
I don't hate Reigns, just don't think he is ready for the push he is seemingly going to be getting right now. So I guess in a way if the WWE does change course and he doesn't win the Rumble I would applaud the WWE for being smart.

·
C Mac G
5,966 Posts
I hate the position he's in. No amount of "the look" or "Intensity" wins out over cutting garbage promo's and having boring ass matches.

I see that there is potential in him, but unless he shows improvement in the ring(which to be fair, he has, but it's not at the level it should be) or on the mic, then he shouldn't be headlining Mania.

Even when Cena was given the ball in 2005, at least he was a GOD on the microphone even though his ring work was shit, Reigns has nothing outisde of "The Look" and "Intensity", which having those two things don't qualify you for being a top star in my eyes. Obviously VKM thinks differently.

·
Banned
7,268 Posts
I could care less if he wins the Rumble. I'll stop hating on him once he becomes more interesting. He's very boring right now.. Although his promo on Smackdown was his best one yet, it wasn't as awkward as his other one's.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
For people saying the word "deserves" remember there is so such thing as deserves in wwe

Reactions: Marvin the Martian

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
I have never "hated" any talent, including Roman Reigns. I just think he is too green for the main event-level push that WWE potentially has in store for him. We should just watch him develop for another year or so and see how he progresses. Performance and mic-wise, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose both run circles around Roman Reigns.

·
Vaporizing the Opposition
1,075 Posts

I doubt those who truly hate him will care. They'll just find another reason to keep posting hate thread after hate thread. Hater's just gonna hate!

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
I don't hate the guy he hasn't done anything to me.. I simply dislike him and his push..

Also Reigns will win soo yeah..

·
Registered
632 Posts
My dislike isn't of him, but of what I fear is coming, which is 5+ years of all my favourite wrestlers being turned heel & jobbed out to him along with announcers, heel or face, being forced to suck up to him.

Ugh.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
People who hate any wrestler due to the writers decisions is an idiot. Reigns himself probably knows he's been pushed too fast. However, he's 10x the wrestler Bryan is
Who is what now????

:bryanlol :bryanlol :bryanlol :bryanlol :bryanlol

I'd like him more if he went after/acknowledged the people that hate him. It's not hard to point out those fans in the crowd...

Once again a quality post from you :clap :clap :clap

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
I don't really hate him, I just hate his booking and material he's given, if anything I kind of feel sorry for him given his mega push and doomed for failure so early in his career. He still has room to grow as a wrestler, this booking doesn't help, midcard is a better fit for now.

41 - 60 of 81 Posts