Votes: 22 51.2%
  • No Sir

Votes: 21 48.8%

• Total voters
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
679 Posts
you poor bums!!!! buy the stupid thing, i hope there isn't a stream available so you cheap asses can rot

·
Registered
341 Posts
No. And I'm pretty sure I've paid for every one since Wrestlemania 22. I'm just not into the product anymore. I can't get through a show unless it's off DVR and I'm fast forwarding. I didn't watch the last couple episodes of Raw & Smackdown, and I had NO urges to watch them. It just kept getting worse and worse to me. Since last Wrestlemania, the only PPV I bought was Money In The Bank. That's the only PPV I bought in years where I felt like I completely got my moneys worth.

And to add to it, I won't be watching it on a stream either. I'd rather watch some crappy NBA game at this point. Hopefully by summer, they'll have another hot angle going that'll have me watching regularly again.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
I don't even watch live streams, I always use sites that upload videos in parts. I go to uni and don't work. Parting with $50 just for wrestling doesn't sit well with me, even though this year I am pretty damn excited for it and would seriously consider dropping the cash.

Also it's just a pain to secure the tv at home as well. And here in Australia it is live on monday morning and half way through I will have to go to uni for a couple of hours.

I'm not saying what I'm doing is right but it is just my reasoning.

·
Registered
6,360 Posts
This will be the first one in some time that I will not be buying. Maybe if I could spread the cost around with 4-6 others it would be different, but no way, not this time.

Considering all the commercial money they made for what are basically promo and hype shows for this that we've all had to sit through over the last several weeks with crappy actual shows, we should get to watch it for free.

·
I am Jack's broken heart
7,445 Posts
I completely understand how it is for people who are watching alone. $60 is a pretty huge sum in itself, let alone spending it on a wrestling show that may or may not deliver? Forget about it. It's ridiculous.

Hell, I'll admit, I'd pretty much stream it too if I didn't have 5 other people splitting the cost with me. $60 for a PPV is unreal.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts