Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every thread I see ambrose potentially getting a shot remarks....give it up, the main card has filled the last 2 spots and that was Rollins And reigns .... the past 2 Wrestlemanias, have only proven that assumptions, sources, dirtsheets, etc are just guessing with a 50/50 chance... just sit and watch

Ambrose has no reason to have the WHC strap on him... and I definitely don't want to see a Shield feud for the title, That would be God Awful...

Just give ambrose his time, it's not happening anytime soon...

·
Employee Of The Month At Dale's Dead Bug
4,725 Posts
Um no. Cesaro is booked like shit and he's still my fave. Ambrose follows him. Ambrose should be where Roman was last night. Did you hear his pop last night? Do you not see how the crowd responds to him on a weekly basis? He's the complete package and should be in the main event instead of probably starting some GEEK feud with Harper.

·
Banned
5,743 Posts
Ambrose is fine.

He will rise and depending how long Rollins holds the belt we may even get to see these two re-igniting their feud (More in line with the Summerslam build, When John Cena got inserted it went to shit naturally :lol)

In fact whilst i hate to use ''Metsfan4ever'' as a source :ti

He did state that WWE would be elevating the mid card titles by placing them on Cena and Bryan, Reigns was being compared to Lex Luger and that Ambrose was in line for a push heading into this years Summerslam.

Now in no way am i saying he's legit but on the slight chance he does have a source who is aware of tentative plans then Rollins/Ambrose at Summerslam for the title isn't all that unrealistic now.

Rollins/Ambrose at some point for the title has to be pretty much nailed on if Rollins keeps the belt for an extended period time and i would think that when it occurs Ambrose will have a good chance of going over.

Then again this could all just be wishful thinking on my part.

Dancing Dean Ambrose could be about to make his descent into obscurity.

·
Daddy's Home
2,943 Posts
Ambrose is actually in pretty damn good shape right now(other than his neck, perhaps). He's not tied to a mid-card belt or any rivalry at the moment, so they can book him in any direction they please. The only two faces who are more over than him are currently tied to straps(Bryan and Cena).

Not to mention, the current champion is his greatest rival, who happens to be a guy that he's yet to have any kind of closure with.

You could argue that Ambrose's chances of getting main event time in the near future are much higher now than they've been since he lost the MitB match. Delusional? Perhaps, but you have to admit it does make sense.

Orton got his win. You'd have to imagine that he's out of the picture. That leaves Reigns and Brock, and chances are Brock won't compete until MitB at the earliest. I don't see any way he shows up for Extreme Rules or Payback. Rollins needs more opponents. Ambrose is available. Why wouldn't you at least let him main event a PPV with Seth, even if it's only in a jobbing role?

Either way, Ambrose will get his time. No way a guy who gets this over after losing THIS much does not get rewarded some how. The longer Seth reigns, the greater the chance of Ambrose getting his shot.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts