Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If the WWE decides to put DB in the main event at Mania 31, will you finally be happy so the WWE can do whatever they want after Mania 31? I'm sick of the complainings, it's getting irritating. I rather have DB main event this year so that next year Rock can main event Mania 32 in front of 100K please!!!!

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
Nope this site had made it very clear they don't want Bryan anywhere near the main event.

·
Banned
2,961 Posts
Absolutely not. If Bryan is put in the main event of 31 and wins he can never lose a match again until he retires, because if he does the fan base will be narrowed towards people who love him, and those cunts will ruin the event after any match he loses.

Reactions: Bungle Bear

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Only if it's D Bry vs Brock 1 v 1 for the Championship going on last as a true main event.

And then when the Rumble comes around the next year we'll do this whole dance again if he doesn't win.

But there is no way they aren't doing Reigns vs Lesnar. It's the match Vince isn't backing down from.

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
Yeah I would. Everybody on this site were saying Reigns should beat Rusev this year and can win the rumble next year. Id be fine with that. Bryan doesnt have to be in the mainevent constantly but he deserves one good run with the belt. He should beat Lesnar at mania in a 1 on 1 match. Hold it for a few months going over heel sheamus and q couple others. Right before mitb Rollins cashes in on Bryan and wins the title. The two should do a best out of three feud trading the belts back and forth. Bryan wins the first. Rollins the second and then Rollins the third again. This moves Bryan out of the title picture by fall. Then Rollins can hold the belt for a few months either going into mania dropping it to reigns in a shield triple threat or dropping it to Cena at the rumble who in turn drops it to Reigns.

That would be my one year plan. Then they can let Reigns run wild all they want aslong as they dont screw the rest and make it all about Reigns. One guy is boring no matter who it is.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
--Daniel Bryan vs Lesnar at WM31

--Daniel Bryan vs The Rock at WM32 at AT&T with 100,000+ sold out fans..(The rock can win)

If these never happen it'll be two of the biggest missed opportunities they've ever had.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I would've liked it being the plan from the start. I don't want to see it as a band-aid solution, because that just means they will undercut and sabotage Bryan's run. Vince will just refuse to lose this battle against the fans.

·
You Spoony Bard
9,920 Posts
I wanted Bryan/Lesnar for the title, but since the company is so hellbent on giving Reigns the championship, Rollins could have cashed in or Cena could have won the triple threat.

Then we could get Bryan/Lesnar and Reigns/Rollins or Cena for the title. Two huge matches with younger guys rather than one.

·
Banned
1,353 Posts
No. They made their decision. It wasn't the decision I had wanted them to make, but it is what they chose and I have accepted it. It would be stupid for them to go back on a decision and it would ruin Reigns.

·
Banned
10,735 Posts
Everyone with half a brain knows it should have been Bryan/Lesnar, who would have had a five star match that everyone would have been talking about as match of the year.

That said, if WWE is truly so dead set on Reigns in the main event, the sensible thing to do with Bryan would have been to either have him fight Cena (Summerslam rematch for Cena's pride) or Bryan versus Rusev where you pit the biggest hero in WWE against the Russian menace and have Bryan win. You can play off how Bryan tried embarrassing Rusev when Bryan was general manager.

Either of those options would have felt worthy of Bryan even though we all know he should be in the title match.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Sick of the complaining? I'm sick of Cena, HHH, and Steph. But they exist and they ruin everything they touch.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.