Wrestling Forum banner

Would you be happy or annoyed if Cena wins tonight?

• I'd be happy!

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • I'd be unhappy!

Votes: 45 73.8%
  • I don't care who wins anymore!

Votes: 11 18.0%
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reading the threads seems a lot of mixed opinion of what is going to happen tonight. Seems most think either Morrison or Punk is going to win. Which would be great as means someone new will have won it!

But what if that doesn't happen and our friendly neighborhood Superman wins it?

If that happened that would be the 2nd time he has won the event and gone on to main event mania. However last time he went there from the Rumble he lost to Orton. Maybe being the main star now Vince thinks its time he goes to Mania in the main event and wins? Would make sense from a financial point of view. Especially with WWE's recent financial troubles.

So IF that happens would you be happy about a Cena win or annoyed by it? Or maybe don't really care who wins the Rumble these day's?

Me personally i'd be very pissed about it! I think it's time to let someone new win it and go on to Mania. Even if it is in the 1st title match of the night.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
None of the above. I still care who wins, but if Cena wins i am not going to be either Happy or Angry. He does not need, but if he wins, he wins.

·
Really?
184 Posts
Its the Royal Rumble, I'm pumped for it, we've got several superstars who could win and possible returns on the cards for tonight. I want to be surprised when the rumble match finishes, I want to be excited. If Cena wins, I will feel exactly the same as I have for about 50 other PPVs. So please, not another Cena win, we need someone fresh to main event Mania this year.

Nothing against Cena, I enjoy some of his work, it will just be a really boring way to end the Rumble because we've seen it all before, and Cena main events Mania every year.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Angry is a strong word - it is just a wrestling match. If I don't like what I see, I don't watch. That said, I would be very disappointed if Cena won. Now, I'm not by any means a Cena hater. I'm not a Cena fan, either. But I have grown a little sick of him. I would feel very let down if, in the middle of this "youth movement", WWE has the biggest Royal Rumble Match of all time and gives the victory to Cena, a guy who clearly doesn't need it. And the same goes for guys like Triple H and Kane, as well. This is the perfect opportunity to push a fresh young face, push someone who is on the brink of stardom or re-establish someone who has lost some momentum (CM Punk would be a good example). I just want to see something new. That's all that I ask. With all of the new blood and fresh, exciting possibilities in the Rumble, there's no excuse for Cena to win.

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,975 Posts
He better win, I got 1 trillion credits on him.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
I'll be apathetic towards it, more than likely.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
I wouldn't say him winning would anger me but I don't think he needs another RR win it'll do nothing for him. I'd be more annoyed that someone else who could've really used it didn't win.

·
The Man Comes Around
8,525 Posts
If Cena win it will be a terrible slap in the face and i probably turn UFC, ROH, TNA for some weeks... Give us something fresh please.

He don't need to win tonight.... everybody knows that Cena is in the main event/Championship match since SEVEN fucking years at Mania and will get anothet shot this year whatever if he gonna beat the whole roster in a handicap match with with one hand tied behind his back..

It's time to put over another guy like CM Punk or Barrett

·
The Ayatolla of Rock N Rolla
5,108 Posts
Would be extremely dissapointed if Cena wins tonight. Theres absolutely no need for hi, to win since one way of the other he will end up in the main event at Mania. Its the perfect opportunity to give the royal rumble spot to someone who hasnt won it before.

·
Registered
10,592 Posts
Cena's already established. He doesn't need it.

RR needs to be an event to build an upcoming superstar.

I have a feeling Sheamus will win.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts