Votes: 16 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 40 71.4%
1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I don't want this to be seen as spam, but I feel like providing the link anyways: https://www.healthcare.gov/

Are you going to enroll?

I am.

edit - :lol it's not working right now, but I'm sure we're hard at work trying to fix those servers.

edit (11/8/13) - http://www.businessinsider.com/heres-what-happens-if-you-dont-sign-up-for-obamacare-2013-7
2014 - $95 penalty fee
2015 - $325 penalty fee
2016 - $695 penalty fee

"I am Sorry" - Obama on telling Americans they can keep their original health care plan and not have to use Obamacare but then saying 'nah, just playing suckahs!'

I will be enrolling as soon as I get off my parents health care (thanks folks). I didn't realize it wasn't optional because the President didn't present it as such.

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Hell yeah, my ass is poor, my job doesn't offer me any kind of insurance & I've racked up about $5,000 dollars worth of hospital bills this year alone. I don't give a fuck about politics, the "state of the union" or any of that bullshit. All I care about is me & my family being able to go the damn doctor. And I hear broke ass people around me getting upset about paying that 1% tax penalty, whoop-de-fucking-doo - considering how there is every possible exemption available for people who are struggling or broke as fuck, I don't see how anybody with low income can have an issue with this. My ass is tired of using the ER for everything, bring the shit on.

·
Premium Member
45,318 Posts
Yes. Because I have to. Its required by law that everybody does so there isn't really much of a question there.

My father tried to enroll my brother (he has autism, so dad has to help him with it) and said he was on the website for an hour waiting to connect. He called the help line and they were down too. My fears with Obamacare from the start were that it would be an unorganized & inefficiently run government mess (like almost every thing else they touch) and literally on day one we have this. Can you at least get the fucking website right? Jesus!

I loved how Obama compared the glitches to Apple & the Iphone. Yeah, the difference there is that it isn't required by law for me to own a fucking Iphone. If I am being forced into this, I expect it to be efficiently run and implemented. And again, THE WEBSITE DOESNT EVEN FUCKING WORK!!!

·
Banned
1,904 Posts
Hell yeah, my ass is poor, my job doesn't offer me any kind of insurance & I've racked up about $5,000 dollars worth of hospital bills this year alone. I don't give a fuck about politics, the "state of the union" or any of that bullshit. All I care about is me & my family being able to go the damn doctor. And I hear broke ass people around me getting upset about paying that 1% tax penalty, whoop-de-fucking-doo - considering how there is every possible exemption available for people who are struggling or broke as fuck, I don't see how anybody with low income can have an issue with this. My ass is tired of using the ER for everything, bring the shit on.
:clap

Btw, congrats on joining the rest of the developed world. It was time.

·
The Sundance Kid
18,676 Posts
Yes. Because I have to. Its required by law that everybody does so there isn't really much of a question there.

My father tried to enroll my brother (he has autism, so dad has to help him with it) and said he was on the website for an hour waiting to connect. He called the help line and they were down too. My fears with Obamacare from the start were that it would be an unorganized & inefficiently run government mess (like almost every thing else they touch) and literally on day one we have this. Can you at least get the fucking website right? Jesus!

I loved how Obama compared the glitches to Apple & the Iphone. Yeah, the difference there is that it isn't required by law for me to own a fucking Iphone. If I am being forced into this, I expect it to be efficiently run and implemented. And again, THE WEBSITE DOESNT EVEN FUCKING WORK!!!
lol politicians aren't ever going to point out that they're forcing you to do things. that would tear down the very foundation that is government if we disposed of the "cooperation" narrative and just revealed that everything government does is by force with threats of violence and imprisonment in rape dungeons.

it is funny when they try to compare laws to stuff like voluntary contracts and decisions in the free market. it's comparing rape and love-making. charity and theft (another thing they do).

1 - 20 of 113 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.