Wrestling Forum banner

Sacha Baron Cohen as RAW gesut host?

• Yes

Votes: 18 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 15 45.5%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Try being informed instead of just opinionated.
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is purely speculation. There are no rumors or dirt sheet reports on this as of yet. As I'm watching SmackDown I just noticed the preview for his new movie, The Dictator and I could not help but picture Cohen in character hosting an upcoming RAW. Cohen is known for extreme marketing, staying in character to hype up his movies so a RAW appearance wouldn't be all too surprising. I know that most of the time, the guest host gimmick has proven to be painful television and awkward moments most of us would rather forget, but I actually wouldn't mind seeing this happen.

The point of this thread is basically to see what the consensus thinks of Cohan as "Admiral General Aladeen" possibly hosting RAW.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Vince is too conservative to put somebody like Sacha Baron Cohen on live tv.

Not happening, plus Vince hates Jews anyways

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
Hell yes!

·
Eating Doritos In My Mom's Basement. A Crawl Space
1,398 Posts
Better idea. Have Mark Ruffalo host as the Incredible Hulk, and put him in a cage with Lesnar.

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
So Mcmahon hates Goldberg?
Everybody hates him. And it has nothing to do with whether or not he was circumcised. WAY TOO STIFF, unprofessional, full of himself.

Admiral General Aladeen would be hilarious as "The Dictator" of RAW! I would love to see some crazy unscripted shit! Been a fan of Baron Cohen since Da Ali G days.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
I hope not. Then again I hope to never see another celebrity guest host again.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Sacha Baron Cohen is totally not PG, and he can't be trusted to stick to a script so I doubt it would ever happen. I'd like to see it though, he's hilarious.

·
Registered
25 Posts
It wouldn't be a bad shout - and this sounds like an out an out lie but Cohen is a MASSIVE wrestling fan,I remember hearing that Cohen and Cena are actually quite good friends. I think it's on his IMDB 'trivia' bit about his love for it, so it's not impossible as long as they can keep him PG.

·
Banned
1,928 Posts
As himself? FUCK NO
As Ali G? FUCK NO
As Bruno? YEAH!

Joking aside:
He might get away with the Bruno character. That's it.

I would like to point out that when he was on Conan (as himself, not a character), he behaved himself and was just fine. He's a bit of a messer (prankster/pushes the censors a bit) but he can be fine.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts