Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like MITB, there has been abit of build up to two feuds mainly on Raw. But we all know that HHH Punk is going to be the one people care about moore. Now Cena showed at MITB that he can wrestle a great match when he has the time and the opponent, will they give him and Del Rio chance to put on a good match? Non of this 5 moves of doom, im talking some new moves, lots of counters and attempted submissions etc. This feud will go on after this PPV, so will they let it build? Same goes for Orton and Henry

Will they put alot of emphasis on it e.g MITB and Extreme Rules, or will this be another Capitol Punishment?

·
Registered
708 Posts
Del Rio doesn't have the ablity to carry Cena to an innovative match. For all of Cena's abilities, it takes two to tango. Why tey would waste such innovation on a fued that isn't even top priority is beyond me.

·
Forever Blowing Bubbles!
4,889 Posts
Del Rio doesn't have the ablity to carry Cena to an innovative match. For all of Cena's abilities, it takes two to tango. Why tey would waste such innovation on a fued that isn't even top priority is beyond me.
No idea what you've been watching but Del Rio is one of the best in ring workers in the company.

·
Banned
611 Posts
If booked right, Del Rio/Cena could be a excellent match. Give them 25 minutes of back and forth action and they will tear the fucking house down.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
Ridiculous. If Cena could have very-good-to-great matches with Umaga, Batista, and JBL, he can certainly have a good match with ADR.

·
Banned
611 Posts
Hell, Cena had a decent match with The Great Khali.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts