Wrestling Forum banner

Will WWE ever sign Kenta and Prince Devitt?

5892 23
Kenta is probably one of the greatest wrestlers in the world and having him in the WWE as a heel (No Mercy is the best stable since NWO)plus the matches he have with Daniel Bryan would be awesome as the their past feuds have shown. Plus him calling out Punk on stealing his move set would be amazing.

Prince Devitt would be a great addition as a high flyer and should prove himself a big hit with the kids. Plus a feud with him and sheamus would be excellent.

Do you see both of these guys in the WWE?
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
5,085 Posts
These guys just don't fit WWE, I know their good in ring work, but I haven't seen much of their promos to see if they have good mic skills, Granted they compete in Japan where most of it is wrestling heavy, so I doubt if promos is there strong suit if they probably rarely use it.

Just don't see them doing much. KENTA would just take Yoshi Tatsu's place. Devitt, I really just don't know.

· Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Would be amazing but will never ever happen with KENTA and i doubt Devitt as well.Would pay big money to see KENTA vs Bryan.Also they would not get treated right and wwe is a entertainment company and both guys talent would be wasted.
I think Kenta is pretty comfortable in Japan he's one of the biggest stars there but seen as Wrestling as taken a hit over in Japan maybe if WWE offered him good money his head might be turned. Plus does he speak English?. Devitt probably grew up on WWF/WWE so it must be something he has to be interested in seen as its the big leagues.

· Premium Member
3,632 Posts
These guys just don't fit WWE, I know their good in ring work, but I haven't seen much of their promos to see if they have good mic skills, Granted they compete in Japan where most of it is wrestling heavy, so I doubt if promos is there strong suit if they probably rarely use it.

Just don't see them doing much. KENTA would just take Yoshi Tatsu's place. Devitt, I really just don't know.
I was thinking the same thing or he would be Tensai assistant.

· Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Kenta is Japanese Daniel Bryan, he's that good.Plus WWE would make a bomb over in Japan cause Kenta is a superstar there. I do think their promo work might not be the best but they can work on it and you never know they might be great.

· Congratulations, you played yourself
10,199 Posts
KENTA would be a big star in WWE. Devitt deserves to be in WWE because he's so damn talented.

Do I see it happening? no but I'd mark the fuck out if I saw KENTA in WWE. Devitt will be there sooner or later.

· Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Both are pretty vanilla (KENTA less so, but WWE are pretty xenophobic, especially to the Japanese) and it wouldn't surprise me if Devitt's on something. I can't see it ever happening.
Devitt isn't on the juice the guy isn't that big anyway.

Kenta in No Mercy isn't vanilla. He's got the star factor. his ring work will get him over and he's a great heel.

· Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Would love to see KENTA come in but doubt it will happen, would love to see him get in the ring with guys like Punk, Dolph, Bryan, Jericho and even Rhodes
Yeah its sad to think how many great feuds this guy could have in the WWE.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.