Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can quite easily see Horswoggle being inducted into the Hall of Fame about 10 years from now. There have been better midget wrestlers in the past but I think the "HOF committee" would see Hornswoggle as a good representative for WWE's underprivileged talent. Thoughts?

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Don't see why not they've already inducted plenty of vanilla midgets

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
But seriously though I do think we could see Hornswoggle in the Hall of Fame, it's not something that really bothers me now though, Drew Carey is in there so I guess anyone could be

·
Anti-Hero
9,798 Posts
So many legendary midgets associated with WWWF/WWF that probably deserve it more than Hornswaggle, at least at this point, as he's still active. Little Beaver, Lord Littlebrook, Haiti Kid, Sky Lo Lo...the list goes on.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
10 years ago I would have just laughed hysterically at this thread.

Now in 2013 with all of the disgusting political correctness filtering into every facet of humanity I cannot even deny the possibility.

·
Registered
178 Posts
So many legendary midgets associated with WWWF/WWF that probably deserve it more than Hornswaggle, at least at this point, as he's still active. Little Beaver, Lord Littlebrook, Haiti Kid, Sky Lo Lo...the list goes on.
is there such a thing as a legendary midget wrestler really?

I've heard these names but only because I had Mania 3 on VHS as a kid. Midgets never did anything in WWE, but then again Koko B. Ware is in there and he never did anything so I guess it's possible, but still doubtful

·
Anti-Hero
9,798 Posts
is there such a thing as a legendary midget wrestler really?

I've heard these names but only because I had Mania 3 on VHS as a kid. Midgets never did anything in WWE, but then again Koko B. Ware is in there and he never did anything so I guess it's possible, but still doubtful
Don't kids go back and watch old footage nowadays...geez. Those little fuckers had long careers and great matches and many a road story of note. I recommend you check it out. Study at the alter of wrestling young grasshopper.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Don't kids go back and watch old footage nowadays...geez. Those little fuckers had long careers and great matches and many a road story of note. I recommend you check it out. Study at the alter of wrestling young grasshopper.
I'm actually not very young, I've been watching for over 10 years at this point, I did know the names of the guys you posted, BUT, my point is what effect did they have in the WWF/E? Little to none, no pun intended. Therefore not really worthy of a HoF spot. I remember watching the midget match at WM3 a lot as I said I had the VHS, but it was more funny than anything.

I don't think many people have ever been in love with midget wrestling, therefore how can there be legends of that world when they all did almost nothing?

·
A wallaby? Well it's like a kangaroo but smaller.
18,013 Posts
If Hornswaggle was to go in, I'd be fine with that, he has done a lot for WWE and on WWE TV, so I'm cool with that, of course he's not someone I'd choose personally, but if it was to happen then fine.

I don't think WWE would ever put anyone in there due to pressure though, if this was the case, Savage, Owen, Rude, Warrior and so many other talents that are spoken about a lot and cried out for would have been put in there before now. (I know some have politics IE Savage/Owen but you get my point)

·
Anti-Hero
9,798 Posts
I'm actually not very young, I've been watching for over 10 years at this point, I did know the names of the guys you posted, BUT, my point is what effect did they have in the WWF/E? Little to none, no pun intended. Therefore not really worthy of a HoF spot. I remember watching the midget match at WM3 a lot as I said I had the VHS, but it was more funny than anything.

I don't think many people have ever been in love with midget wrestling, therefore how can there be legends of that world when they all did almost nothing?
Ten years, that's 2003 not even in the AE. Still just a pup. You've watched one midget bout and you think you know shit...ok.

At least do the research first, before throwing out criticism.

·
Registered
279 Posts
So, as long as you are good for your physical stature, you can get into the hall of shame? There hasn't been a single character that had a long career and was relevant with a good gimmick either. So what's hall of fame worthy about this?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts