Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Dr. Mantis Toboggan
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't think we will tonight, but then again Rhodes got busted open a few weeks ago, and WWE has pleasantly suprised me a couple times this year.

·
Registered
9,547 Posts
No, you're not even going to see a proper HIAC match, you will see a wrestling match with a cage for decoration around the ring.

·
Banned
816 Posts
yes we will....look at this year's HIAC logo,red letters with blood splash effect animation....and there were rumours a few months ago that when hhh is in charge that wwe will put some in their programming....now(HIAC)is the best time,so i am pretty sure that we will se some blood(just maybe 3-threat for wwe title)

·
RIP Fredo
3,105 Posts
Usually, i wouldn't care about blood. But this is type of match type where i do want to see blood. It adds to the match, and makes HIAC seem more destructive. But sadly, like someone has already stated, we'll be lucky to see them even go outside of the ring.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
I sure hope not, it's completely unnecessary. If you think any of the feuds or the story being told in any of the matches on this card would be made better by having someone slash their forehead open with a razor blade, I'd like to hear why.

Of all the bygone things to pine for...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts