Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You could argue they are the two best players in the history of the game. At the very least they would make the top 5 of people who know anything about the sport of football. I think its very cool that I got to witness the entire careers of these two great players.

I dont think there will ever be two alltime greats like this in the prime of there careers playing at the same time

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
Yes. The freaks of tomorrow are already in the youth teams of top clubs, they're just yet to show themselves.

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,098 Posts
Not for now :shrug

The next wave have potential to be unreal players but not at a similar level to these two

·
Registered
6,694 Posts
With modern training techniques and facilities it's probably more likely than at any other point in history. If people like George Best had developed in modern systems they'd be unreal too. As there are more people in the world now, more people playing football and far better training techniques I'd say it's an almost certainty tbh.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Personally thought there were mad talent back in the 90s and early 00s who came along at the same time that's just me though.

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Personally thought there were mad talent back in the 90s and early 00s who came along at the same time that's just me though.
Oh yeah. If you were to make a list of the top 100 players ever atleast half woule be 90s and 00s players. Early to mid 00s was STACKED.

·
Epstein didn't kill himself
7,006 Posts
Who is Ronald and why is he making a mess?
2/10.

Anyway, it's hard to say definitively, their legacies haven't even been set yet, they are both still playing at a very high level, and for another two to show up at the same time? I'm gonna say no.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts