Wrestling Forum banner

Will we ever see an Undertaker/Miz feud?

990 Views 15 Replies 16 Participants Last post by  Evo
It is probably unlikely now with Undertaker in what could quite possibly be his last year before retirement.

But would any of you want to see a feud between the Miz and Undertaker. I think it could work.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
96 Posts
with undertakers destroy everyones soul gimmick i think it would take a lot more ring presence to make this feud happen. somethin miz doest have yet. also the comical vs dark persona isnt something id picture working at this time.

would be nice seeing miz vs taker promo's though the mic showdown could defo be fun

· Distant Relative of Former Def Jam President
18,490 Posts
No.

· Registered
5,163 Posts
The thought of them standing face to face in the ring somehow had me ROFL to be honest. I don't wanna see it. The matches will be unwatchable, and Miz doesn't look credible at all, i know he's supposed to be seen as a joke who likes to run his mouth but nobody would ever buy him as a threat to Taker no matter how he cheats.

· The Winds of Change
5,629 Posts
I really hope not as that feud would just not make a lot of sense. Undertaker's Dead Man gimmick limits a lot of what can be done as far as feuds are concerned. Gimmicks truely are something of the past, as the current WWE product has moved heavily away from them and only supports a few remaining ones, Undertaker's being the most notible and outlandish.

I also wouldn't want to see this feud ever take place for a few reasons:

1) A feud with Taker would not benefit The Miz even if he was able to sneak out a few cheap victories here and there. Taker would ultimately win the feud and Miz would be left looking even less credible that he already does to much of the WWE audience.

2) I have no interest in seeing this feud as Miz poses no threat to Taker in any way. Looking at those two names on paper is like David vs. Goliath...except the Goliath in this story would be the "good guy" and fan favorite. Not a good dynamic for The Miz in the slightest.

3) The match has no draw or intrigue to it at all. Everyone knows Taker's days as an active roster member are numbered, and in taddem with the amount of time Taker takes off to rest up for big matches like those at WM, his final few feuds need to be big. Miz/Taker just isn't...and furthermore Miz needs to face humans, not super natural beings to establish himself. :rolleyes:

· Follower of Lockeism
13,625 Posts
The thought of them standing face to face in the ring somehow had me ROFL to be honest. I don't wanna see it. The matches will be unwatchable, and Miz doesn't look credible at all, i know he's supposed to be seen as a joke who likes to run his mouth but nobody would ever buy him as a threat to Taker no matter how he cheats.
I see what you mean...it would just look...odd.

And no, we will never see a Miz/Undertaker feud, and thank god for that. Miz already looks like a joke and that would only be enhanced facing Undertaker. Not to mention the matches would be absolutely terrible.

· Young winger learning from greats such as Downing
13,078 Posts
EXCUSE me?! The Miz is about as far from a joke as anyone

Now Cena, THERE's the true joke in the WWE. I hate him and I want him fired, THEN the WWE would actually be watchable
The Miz is one of the least credible wrestlers in the company. He's a jobber with a title.

Cena? The most credible wrestler in the company, one of the top wrestlers in the company, one of the top mic workers in the company, the face of the company, do I need to continue?

In summary, your post = LOL. I hope you're just trolling.

Back on subject, the feud should absolutely not happen. The fans are already not buying Miz as WWE Champion. You think they'll buy him in a feud with The Undertaker? Hell no.

And before the Miz cavalry comes to his defense, realize that when I say that, I'm also thinking for the better of Miz's career. A feud with Undertaker would absolutely knock him back down every peg he's ever climbed.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.