Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,745 Posts
We've gotten plenty. I don't think their are any on the horizon though. And since all the big stars have faced off against each other i think it will be a while before we see another one.

·
Premium Member
18,745 Posts
Cena/Taker is still on the horizon
people still really want Edge/Cm Punk, Rey/Kaval,
That true as far as Cena/Taker. I wouldn't consider Edge/Punk a dream match but i could see it happening,Rey/Kaval is probably going to happen soon also.

·
21st century schizoid man
1,897 Posts
Bryan / Punk
Punk / Kaval
Kaval / Bryan
Punk / HHH
Rey / Bryan
Cena / Taker

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
The only dream match left is Taker vs Cena,partly because they have been kept apart for years,with the exception of a tag match on PPV and singles bout on a 2006 Raw special.Everything else will occur sooner or later,what with the roster getting smaller and the amount of wrestling on television,not to mention the 14 PPVs.

It's not like in the 80's and most of the 90's,when the tv shows consisted of jobber matches and SNME/PPV was the only time we witnessed dream matches.Warrior vs Hogan,Macho Man vs Hogan,Hart vs Michaels etc were REAL dream matches.

Modern day dream matches usually involve Rock and Steve Austin -- two superstars with name value -- against their modern day counterpart John Cena.

·
Banned
353 Posts
Dont worry op i no what your saying
Dream matches are epic to watch
and its great when they happen
I still have
Cena vs Undertaker
Cena vs Rey
to look foward to but than again im not a hater
so i dont bitch about Cena 24/7 i just enjoy him
Personally id mark for
Sheamus VS Jack Swagger for
one of the main titles but thats just me
my point is depending on who you go for and
how much you over think things theirs plenty
to look foward to in the future of wwe

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
With Punk and Taker both injured, the list of potential "dream matches" is a bit low at the moment. Has Triple H ever been up against Punk in the Ring? That would be one that has a lot of potential if Trips comes back heel and Punk is still a face after ending his commentary run.

I cant imagine there ever being anything that comes close to Rock/Hogan 1 however.

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
theres plenty left

Taker vs Trips, one more time
Trips vs Rey Rey
Bryan vs Kaval
McIntyre vs Sheamus vs Wade Barrett
Sting vs Undertaker
Undertaker vs Sheamus
Cena vs Undertaker, one more time
Jericho vs Bryan
Rey Rey vs Evan Bourne
Alex Kozlov vs Tyler Black

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
we had The Rock vs. Hogan, what more could you possibly want? that was the dream match of forever. and it happened twice.

as for IWC dream matches, they're not as important. to the mainstream audience, Daniel Bryan has nothing to do with a dream match whatsoever. neither does Punk really.

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,975 Posts
we had The Rock vs. Hogan, what more could you possibly want? that was the dream match of forever. and it happened twice.

as for IWC dream matches, they're not as important. to the mainstream audience, Daniel Bryan has nothing to do with a dream match whatsoever. neither does Punk really.
Otunga vs Otunga would be THE ULTIMATE DREAM MATCH!

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
If it has people that aren't in the WWE for over 2 years then forget about it

we still have modern days dream matches,and with the new young movement,they'll create enough stars to have alot of dream matches for at least the next 10 years...

Dont worry op i no what your saying
Dream matches are epic to watch
and its great when they happen
I still have
Cena vs Undertaker
Cena vs Rey
to look foward to but than again im not a hater
so i dont bitch about Cena 24/7 i just enjoy him
Personally id mark for
Sheamus VS Jack Swagger for
one of the main titles but thats just me
my point is depending on who you go for and