Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if this topic has been brought up many times or recently but I felt
like bringing it up anyway.I was just wondering if anyone thinks that America
will ever be loved again by any country that hates us.Will the French ever
become close to us(America)again like they used to before the war.Will the
Middle Eastern people ever love us(America).I think we (America) have a
snowballs chance in hell in gaining back the love and respect from other
countries that hate us.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
In all honesty, why would you give a shit what anyone else thought of you?

I live in Australia, as you can gather, and I couldn't care less what any other country in the world thought of where I live because I know it is a good place to be. I wouldn't be losing any sleep over it.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Also, there's nothing you can do about it. It's hardly a problem, to be honest.

N

·
0 Posts
No. We (America) can just bomb the countries we (America) don't like. We (America) don't give a shit what others think of us (America). Really, why should we (America) care what other, poorer countries think of America (we)?

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Lol, jus a hint of sarcasm there, i dont really care what anyone thinks of the country that i live in as i know what its like to be in a social civilisation here and i know how good it is so other people's opinions dont really matter. Why are you so worried about it? And who wants the french as allies(sp)? lol.

Slade :cool:

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
America will only ever be loved by Americans. Regardless, i don't see why it would bother you. As long as you like living there yourself, i don't see what the problem is.

At least the whole of Europe didn't vote Serbia above your country in what is basically the Euro[vision] Popularity Contest. Pah.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
my country isn't liked and isn't disliked. it's 'just' a country. who even cares

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Well the UK's on the USA's side. Especially with Blair of the priminsters seat...

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Or even the Prime Minister. Now...

Slade said:
And who wants the french as allies?
I do. French food is fantastic, and we have a lot to thank them for, certainly in that respect. Apart from that, they're pretty useless, aside from their beautiful language.

LK said:
my country isn't liked and isn't disliked. it's 'just' a country. who even cares
That's rubbish. Your country is adored by pot-heads and whore-lovers all over the world :)

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It doesn't really bother me I just hate that people from other countries go on
and on about how much they hate us.I mean we (America) know how much
we (America) are hated.Justs gets annoying to here it over and over.Also I
just felt like writing something on a diffrent side instead of asking why are we
hated so much.

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Look dude, we have realised that you mean you(america) so dont keep putting america in your posts just say WE or US, i'm pretty sure everyone will know who you are on about!

Tony Blair on the 'seat' at the mo is ensuring that the UK love the USA yes, thats because tony blair is thck and thus just follows another leader, also though i think that if things go terrible wrong he can just say : 'Well Bush said..' lol.

Slade :cool:

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Screw USA (America). It's my country(Canada) that are always picked on and hated by others(America) on tv(Television) shows all the time. We(Canada) are always the butt end of their(America) jokes and it makes me (Cody) sick and tired of hearing it(Their Jokes).

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Nitemare you forgot MJW in your Canadian list.

I'd rather go to Canada than America. But Miami does look nice, from what I see on CSI anyway.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts