Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Yes, Flair and Hogan won't be able to coexist for long. Add to the possibility of a big face turn for AJ and yeah, it's more than likely.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Of course. Flair and Hogan can't co-exist.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
I say ratchet it up. Turning point's name is very fitting for such a thing.

·
Lets go to the old mill anyway, get some cider!
15,600 Posts
One would think it's inevitable. Especially after how Fortune reacted to EV2's arrival, it's sort of contradictory that they're just laying down for Hogan's takeover and helping him. I think the whole thing may be a swerve on Fortune's part and we'll see a time come where something big is on the line and Flair or the guys on their own will make their move.

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
I think some guys will jump ship before they turn on each other. Fourtune has 6 active wrestlers and Ric Flair who ocassionally wrestles while Immortal has only Hardy, Abyss and Jarrett, Immortal has basically nothing on Fourtune and could get easily wiped out anytime Fourtune gets in roidrage mode.

·
Registered
12,441 Posts
The problem is, like many people said its inevitable BUT the thing is they'll turn them face in the process which is the worst thing you can do. Its going to be nearly impossible to get Fourtune to turn on Immortals and have both groups stay heel

·
Registered
894 Posts
Flair should stay heel IMO

If Fortune are to turn face, they should do a "curt henning" and have Matt Morgan turn heel on his own and screw the rest, as Morgan is a good heel. Also, Flair should stay heel as to not repeat last years Team Hogan v Flair fued (albeit with the roles reversed).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts