Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
KO
5,741 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised if they gave him Kaval's theme now that he's been released, since that music was Barrett's in the first place down in FCW. Probably not, though.
That's probably the only theme in history that's more epic than Del Rio's. It's very face-ish though, so I doubt they'll give it to Barrett, especially since Kaval's only been gone for what, 2 weeks?

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Yeah I reckon so. I don't think he'd have appeared this week if it weren't for the huge setback with Cena, I just assumed he was out of Nexus anyway.

They usually take a while to get this stuff ready. He'll probably go through a couple of shit themes before one comes up that really says "This is Wade Fucking Barrett's theme, get out the way bitches."

I hope he brings back the coat as well.

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
That's probably the only theme in history that's more epic than Del Rio's. It's very face-ish though, so I doubt they'll give it to Barrett, especially since Kaval's only been gone for what, 2 weeks?
Yeah, I don't think they'll give it to him, I'm just saying it wouldn't surprise me since it was Barrett's first. It would save WWE the trouble of going to the expense of creating a new one for him.

And it is pretty epic, but nothing is more epic than ADR's theme. I could listen to that shit all day. :)

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Let's see if they can come up with something as epic as "Smoke and Mirrors"....

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
I've always thought Regal's theme would work perfectly for him, but that won't happen as he's still a current superstar

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
I don't see him having new theme music quite yet.

Maybe have him come out with no music or titantron, with the crowds reaction being the only noise, just to kind of cement it into people's minds more that he's no longer in Nexus.

I think that would be more impactful.

·
Number 30 in the Rumble
1,629 Posts
He will probably have a generic jobber theme tune for a weeks while they work on a new one for him.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
now that Barrett is over enough as a heel they should send him to Smackdown to challenge Edge for the WHC as lets face it Kane vs Edge is getting boring now
They should tweek Christians old opera theme http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmzS7hXR-yA "BArrettt Barettt, at last you are on your owwnnnn". Damn I miss that theme music.
lol that would be epic :lmao

·
Banned
306 Posts
He did win one on NXT, I am figuring something dark with slow low lyrics.

·
Registered
582 Posts
He did win one on NXT, I am figuring something dark with slow low lyrics.
I was just about to post about that. He supposedly won a competition where the winner
would have his own theme music. Wade Barrett won and NEVER did debut this theme for
whatever reason. He still came out to Jericho's music. I'm still waiting for that
theme music lol. Maybe Barrett will still come out to "We are one" and Nexus w/
Punk comes out to "This fire burns" (CM Punk's theme).

·
Registered
188 Posts
I was just about to post about that. He supposedly won a competition where the winner
would have his own theme music. Wade Barrett won and NEVER did debut this theme for
whatever reason. He still came out to Jericho's music. I'm still waiting for that
theme music lol. Maybe Barrett will still come out to "We are one" and Nexus w/
Punk comes out to "This fire burns" (CM Punk's theme).
Like the 'We are one' theme music. To be honest i think that would be ok. Could see Punks music being used for the whole Nexus thing. 'We are one' just suits Barrett now.

·
I live in a pineapple....under the sea.
530 Posts
i really hope its not some generic rock crap....i would like him to have a PROPER entrance. awesome music. cool titantron. lighting. pyrotechnics....

oh and you should probably move this thread...***SPOILER***..hes on smackdown now..

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
Of course he'll have a new theme.

I wouldn't be surprised if they gave him Kaval's theme now that he's been released, since that music was Barrett's in the first place down in FCW. Probably not, though.
Nah, won't happen. That music doesn't fit Barrett's current character in the least.

Dollars to doughnuts he comes out either to the Nexus theme or nothing at all. He's too big a deal to get stuck with generic music.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts