Wrestling Forum banner

Will Vince McMahon ever write a book?

3950 Views 27 Replies 19 Participants Last post by  Brandon_Brownson
I think if Vince wrote a tell-all autobiography it would have to be close to a thousand pages and it would be a best seller and the very best wrestling book ever written.

In reality I would say there is 'no chance in hell' of him ever writing a book, because I think it would go against his business interests, or those of his heirs, because I know he wouldn't do it while he was still running WWE. :(
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
2,860 Posts
He has a dvd already. Shows video footage of him from his early broadcasting days to his infamous Austin feud. It even gives alot of backstage interviews and lets ya in on some of Vinces crazy ideas over the years. The crazy fucker wanted to even do an incest storyline with his daughter at one time.

· P.O.P., hold it down
23,119 Posts
He has a dvd already. Shows video footage of him from his early broadcasting days to his infamous Austin feud. It even gives alot of backstage interviews and lets ya in on some of Vinces crazy ideas over the years. The crazy fucker wanted to even do an incest storyline with his daughter at one time.
When I saw that I was like WTF? Where they do that at?

I actually kinda liked the McMahon DVD.

· Registered
67 Posts
A Vince McMahon book would definitely be a bestseller. I would buy it the first day available and probably not put it down until I finished. I would love to get inside McMahon's head a little bit.

But something tells me that he might twist some stories or not be 100% honest on other things. But I could be completely wrong and he could treat it like a confession. Who knows.

· Registered
861 Posts
Footage or it didn't happen.
I think it was legit discussed, the reactions from vince, steph trips adn shane I think prove that it was discussed, and that Vince was the only one for it. After steph rejected him, he proposed they should do a steph-shane incest angle, which was also dropped by both kids immediately upon hearing Vince propose it

I just watched the dvd today actually

· Registered
20,764 Posts
Doubtful. Would be awesome though, would love to hear some stories about his early days when he was finding ideas on how to take down the territories and make the WWE nationwide.

· Registered
2,860 Posts
Footage or it didn't happen.
I just explained it on the very next post. In the McMahon dvd Stephanie McMahon has an interview where she explains some of her dads crazy ideas. One was when he wanted to be revealed as the father of her baby. This was during her first pregnancy. She shut the idea down fast which is why it never got into the " footage " stage.

Is it that shocking? In the dvd they have several interviews from him and his family members discussing the crazy family storylines they used over the years.

· Registered
103 Posts
I just explained it on the very next post. In the McMahon dvd Stephanie McMahon has an interview where she explains some of her dads crazy ideas. One was when he wanted to be revealed as the father of her baby. This was during her first pregnancy. She shut the idea down fast which is why it never got into the " footage " stage.

Is it that shocking? In the dvd they have several interviews from him and his family members discussing the crazy family storylines they used over the years.
TBH, it's really not surprising to me at all. Vince McMahon has no limits. I actually believe you. I just...REALLY wanna see the footage. :cool:

· Banned
426 Posts

Is it really any more shocking than having incest in a movie like The Hills Have Eyes. I see WWE as entertainment, and don't see it's storylines as any different from any t.v. show or movie.

· Registered
103 Posts
Is it really any more shocking than having incest in a movie like The Hills Have Eyes. I see WWE as entertainment, and don't see it's storylines as any different from any t.v. show or movie.
Uh, yeah. The Hills Have Eyes was a movie played by actors that probably had no association with each other prior to filming. An incest storyline between the McMahons would've been VERY difficult to sit through, since they're actual relatives.

· Registered
4,882 Posts
I think if Vince wrote a tell-all autobiography it would have to be close to a thousand pages and it would be a best seller and the very best wrestling book ever written.

In reality I would say there is 'no chance in hell' of him ever writing a book, because I think it would go against his business interests, or those of his heirs, because I know he wouldn't do it while he was still running WWE. :(
Whose to say that Vince would be a good wordsmith? Sure the story would sell itself but it would struggle to match the quality of writing in the books of Bret, Jericho and Foley.

· Registered
3,721 Posts
Probably not. To get an idea of how Vince McMahon thinks/works/behaves you have to read books by other wrestlers.

For example, according to Chris Jericho's new book, Vince McMahon is a big fan of apes. It also doesn't matter if you're over with the crowd, you have to be over with Vince and Vince alone to get anywhere in the business.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.