Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
2,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems to me that Vince is going to be running the WWE until he dies or gets a serious disease. Do you think he will ever step down?

·
Team Narcisse
7,940 Posts
Even when he reaches the point where he can no longer make the shows, I feel that he will never let go of his influence as long as he's breathing. He will be barking orders from home. I've always theorized that his dream was to hand it over to Shane and when Shane left the company that it altered any plans of him ever retiring. It's a leap and pure speculation, but something I have wondered.

·
Registered
11,139 Posts
Vince is a lucky man.

To be the owner of the WWE. I wish I either had that life or was a general manager of an NBA team.

But being the owner of the WWE would be sooo cool. I'd come to this board for suggestions and give the fans what they want.

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
Even when he reaches the point where he can no longer make the shows, I feel that he will never let go of his influence as long as he's breathing. He will be barking orders from home. I've always theorized that his dream was to hand it over to Shane and when Shane left the company that it altered any plans of him ever retiring. It's a leap and pure speculation, but something I have wondered.
I think your right.

·
Oh Becky Becky, Becky Becky Becky Becky Becky Lync
2,270 Posts
There's no chance, no chance in hell . . . that Vince'll retire. :vince2

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
I just wish he'd hand over creative to someone else. Vince can still run the day-to-day operations. But I'd wish there were a new YOUNGER vision for what WWE does creatively(not Steph). I don't give a damn who you are. Nobody's mind stays sharp at Vince's age. And someone with the attitude of "I can't remember it so the fans won't either", should not be in charge of storyline direction.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Nope, he's there till he takes his last breath. Maybe, just maybe as he gets closer to the end he he say "fuck it" and makes a whole hearted attempt to make WWE entertaining again

·
Banned
6,852 Posts
This question has been asked many times.

Vince wont retire until he dies, but the thing is Vince will never die so he is pretty much the chairman forever.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts