Votes: 12 27.3%
  • I like nachos...

Votes: 6 13.6%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bray Wyatt specifically called The Undertaker out tonight at Fastlane. Do you think that means he'll be showing up at Raw? Or might they wait?

·
The Blue Meanie
15,837 Posts
I think he'll show up. Unless they just plan on having Bray do mind games until Undertaker shows up at WM 31.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Would be epic if he appeared behind Wyatt in one of those dark, backstage promos, stalking Wyatt and Wyatt not realize it. Maybe you just see him for a second or so right before Wyatt blows out his lamp.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Would be epic if he appeared behind Wyatt in one of those dark, backstage promos, stalking Wyatt and Wyatt not realize it. Maybe you just see him for a second or so right before Wyatt blows out his lamp.
This would be fucking awesome.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts

That would be pretty cool

Remember after the 1st hhh vs taker match there were promos of taker cutting his hair etc saying he wants hhh again.
Well he lost last year i wonder if wwe plan on changing his appearance again in that regard.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Think he has to show up tonight if they're going to make the most of this feud. Would be nice to get some sort of interaction between the two of them instead of Taker just making one "blink and you'll miss it" appearance accepting the match...

·
Registered
5,291 Posts
:Out

'Outta here with your good ideas!

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
You would think so after the way Wyatt kicked it all off @ Fastlane.

Hope Taker is there, this feud could be great.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I think Taker will be there tonight...but I do also like nachos. This is a tough vote for me

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
The best part of this booking will be the interaction between the two. If it's just one appearance and a match, it has the potential to really bomb. The match alone isn't enough to generate much interest when it's a streak less pentioner. He NEEDS to show up this Raw.

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
You would like to think next week is the latest he will show up, after next week it is only 3 Raw's away from Mania.

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
he doesn't need to show up at all till Mania TBH. Wyatt can call him out & call hima nobody coward blah blah blah and @ Mania when Wyatt is about to win by forfeit or leave in laughter 'The Gong Hits'

1 - 16 of 16 Posts