Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering what you guys think? Any predictions on how will we return, that's IF he does return. Or will he just not return at all. This Wrestlemania will be pretty crappy if HHH doesn't wrestle. I mean all of the old school stars are gone, except UT that is, but he's really falling apart in there.

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,166 Posts
Did you just reply to yourself? :confused:

If Triple H returns it will be tomorrow night on Raw or at the Rumble. I'm guessing it will be tomorrow night on Raw, in simular fashion as Miz's cash-in, you expect the big shit to go down at the PPV but instead get surprised tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Thank god it didn't happen at TLC, I actually paid money for it and didn't want to see Hunter come back on a match I paid for.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just wondering what you guys think? Any predictions on how will we return, that's IF he does return. Or will he just not return at all. This Wrestlemania will be pretty crappy if HHH doesn't wrestle. I mean all of the old school stars are gone, except UT that is, but he's really falling apart in there.
I Think Triple H Will Return At The Royal Rumble As The #30 Entrant.

·
Banned
576 Posts
Personally, this is just an idea I came up with from the top of my head but I think an awesome return for Triple H would be at the Rumble say if like Sheamus is like dominating and eliminating people like Santino, Riley, JTG etc. and then all of a sudden "Time to play the game" hits out of no where, he isn't an entrant in the Rumble btw. And he is carrying, his sledgehammer and just brawls with Sheamus around the ring kinda like Maven and The Undertaker in '02.

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
I bet tonight there is ANOTHER JoMo v Sheamus match because Sheamus feels robbed of the opportunity to face Miz at RR. Then in the middle of the match, *time to play the game* HHH runs out and gets Sheamus distracted for JoMo to hit his kick finisher for the 1..2..3. Then HHH and Sheamus brawl out, and a street fight match is announced for RR King Sheamus v King of Kings HHH

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I bet tonight there is ANOTHER JoMo v Sheamus match because Sheamus feels robbed of the opportunity to face Miz at RR. Then in the middle of the match, *time to play the game* HHH runs out and gets Sheamus distracted for JoMo to hit his kick finisher for the 1..2..3. Then HHH and Sheamus brawl out, and a street fight match is announced for RR King Sheamus v King of Kings HHH

Shitty, Does anyone else really wanna see Sheamus and HHH fued again?

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
I say he is coming back at the Rumble, possibly as an entrant but he wont win. I predicted in another thread that its going to be a Cena rumble win to then face Miz at WM. HHH coming out while Sheamus is dominating is very plausible. The only problem with that is that the next PPV after the Rumble is presumably still Elimination Chamber, and that sort of messes up the schedule for a singles match with them.

I suppose perhaps one or the other could get knocked out of the chamber super early so they dont actually face off, but thats hard to book credibly and them have a match at WM again.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.