Wrestling Forum banner

Will Triple H return anytime soon?

3522 Views 32 Replies 29 Participants Last post by  Captain - Charisma
So I guess everyone knew that Triple H was not coming back when Sheamus had been eliminated. Do you think he will come back before WM? maybe competing in the EC?
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

· Registered
99 Posts
Here is my scenario...

Sheamus isn't participating in any match at WM. he storms the ring, and demands a match. He has an open challenge which Cena comes out as if he will wrestle him. Gives his five minute promo. Then tells him he found a person for him
If the WWE does do this, why use Cena for that segment when using HBK makes 100 times more sense? HBK will be there for his HOF induction, having him come out would blow the roof off that place, and he is closer to HHH than Cena will ever be.

As for the OPs question, his return has been rumored for the last 3 months and he still isnt back. The only people that truly know the answer are creative.

· Registered
111 Posts
Sorry, but even if you hate the guy and think he's wrestlings Anti-Christ, you have to admit he deserves a proper send off, not just disapearing without a word after a shitty PPV. Hate him or love him , Trips has made a huge impact in the last 10 odd years, and he isn't going to leave without a word.

So you guys are gonna deal with this sooner or later, HHH is coming back, and he probably will wrestle for another couple years before you get your wish and he disapears. But oh wait...even then he's going to be a showrunner and probably the GM at some point. So you probably have something like twenty more years of Trips. Learn to love :p

· There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,895 Posts
He'll be back soon, I'm guessing at Elimination Chamber to screw Seamus. Then we get yet another match from them at Wrestlemania... oh well.
It'd be kind of fitting, though, considering that the entire feud began at last year's Elimination Chamber when Triple H eliminated Sheamus in the match. They can do that again, 'cept this time Triple H comes in like HBK last year to cost Sheamus the match, with a big build for Wrestlemania, but this year Sheamus goes over, in all likelihood.

· I'm a Christian
699 Posts
I really hope he comes back soon, the reaction from the crowd will blow the roof off, seriously I can't imagine many bigger pops than what he will get on his return, I was all set for him to be number 40 lastnight, gutted he wasn't.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.