Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With Edge quieting the team it makes me think Triple H will join the team. This would be a huge surprise return if that was to happen.

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
143 Posts
he probably would if he didn't have a torn bicep right now. he was going to come back in time for summerslam but in training he suffered a torn bicep.. he wont be back for a while probably after october or later..sucks for us.. we could use him..

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Personally I think Steph got a lil too rough and Trips tore his quads again.

I think Evan will join as he wants revenge for the beat down.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Would be nice, but I'm expecting the underwhelming pairing of Evan Bourne and Mark Henry to take Edge and Jericho's place.

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
The story of Triple H injuring himself during rehab could be some false info being fed to everyone by creative, although I personally buy that he's going to be away for a little while longer.

I know he was a key player in Nexus before being released, but maybe we're about to see a shock Bryan Danielson return and he'll side with Cena for whatever reason?

Either that or Bret will want to have Hart Dynasty involved so maybe we won't be seeing a tag title match come Summerslam.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
The story of Triple H injuring himself during rehab could be some false info being fed to everyone by creative, although I personally buy that he's going to be away for a little while longer.

I know he was a key player in Nexus before being released, but maybe we're about to see a shock Bryan Danielson return and he'll side with Cena for whatever reason?

Either that or Bret will want to have Hart Dynasty involved so maybe we won't be seeing a tag title match come Summerslam.
Danielson's got indy bookings up to September 11th at the very least, he won't be back at SummerSlam.

Hart Dynasty seems like the best choice although the fact they got squashed last week hurts their chances.

·
Registered
20,205 Posts
When Triple H returns after injury, he makes sure everyone knows about it. There are weeks of promotion and hype. Then there are ten minutes of pyro to accompany him. His returns are grand and also expected.

·
Premium Member
481 Posts
There is probably more chance of Kane chokeslamming me in the Golf of Mexico than this but here me out anyway.

Triple H returns in the Summerslam match on Cena's team, but does not get much ring time. Then at the end Cena turns on HHH and sides with Nexus and they beat the game to a pulp, leaving Triple H out a little bit longer. During this time, Nexus and Cena could completely take over until the game returns fully fit.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
There is probably more chance of Kane chokeslamming me in the Golf of Mexico than this but here me out anyway.

Triple H returns in the Summerslam match on Cena's team, but does not get much ring time. Then at the end Cena turns on HHH and sides with Nexus and they beat the game to a pulp, leaving Triple H out a little bit longer. During this time, Nexus and Cena could completely take over until the game returns fully fit.
Nice idea but my prediction is that Orton will win the WWE title from Sheamus, setting up a rematch at Night Of Champions. There, Orton retains and Sheamus attacks him after the bell. Triple H's music hits, he comes down to the ring with his trusty sledgehammer and runs Sheamus out of the arena setting the rubber match which, appropriately, would be at Hell In A Cell.

·
Registered
219 Posts
i dont think triple hhh will replace edge, maybe no-one will and it will be a 7 on 5, with jericho and edge gone the team is looking weaker and weaker. Maybe edge and jericho will join up again after they get a beatdown of the nexus next week in that tag match, thats my prediction

when i say join up i meen cenas team, for their own reasons

·
Registered
234 Posts
The two most likely guys I can see replacing Edge and Jericho IF they don't join back with the team after next week are Evan Bourne after he was beat down by the Nexus last week and Ted Dibiase. If Dibiase does get in it could also give the Dibiase/Morrison feud a boost for them to have a match at Night of Champions for the Million dollar title... If that does count as one.

·
Registered
89 Posts
No the only guy i see replacing him is Evan Bourne he was flawless in the MIB and he is great plus he was beatdown idk for Jericho though

1 - 20 of 40 Posts