Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even though he is currently married to Stephanie McMahon, I could very well see him leaving the WWE and joining AEW. Thoughts?

·
Registered
13,901 Posts
Yeah, the guy that currently owns 45,465 shares. of WWE stock [Which are currently worth $50 each and doesn't include dividends] and is making about $2.3 million a year in salary is totally going to throw all that away to be in AEW.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Yeah, the guy that currently owns 45,465 shares. of WWE stock [Which are currently worth $50 each and doesn't include dividends] and is making about $2.3 million a year in salary is totally going to throw all that away to be in AEW.
Nailed it.

It's also important to remember that the majority of what the dirt sheets report isn't real.

·
Registered
6,183 Posts
Even though he is currently married to Stephanie McMahon, I could very well see him leaving the WWE and joining AEW. Thoughts?
An unlikely scenario. Perhaps if Disney buys WWE and appoints an entirely new management team (a 2022 version of Jim Herd), perhaps then Levesque does a one off in AEW. But it would likely just be for the sheer fun of it, and it would have to come down to whether Levesque would want to even be in wrestling in that scenario.

·
Registered
Indy wrestling fan
1,269 Posts
He could have great death matches or do cool spots off the top of cages in AEW, which would finally give him the respect from hardcore fans which he desperately wants, but I think his family makes that impossible

·
Registered
Indy wrestling fan
1,269 Posts
AEW could elevate him to legend status to smarks, but unfortunately he will stay in WWE and be remembered as a guy in a lether jacket with a cool entrance and 4 moves in his arsenal..

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
AEW could elevate him to legend status to smarks, but unfortunately he will stay in WWE and be remembered as a guy in a lether jacket with a cool entrance and 4 moves in his arsenal..
And a 150+ million dollars in the bank. If I had 2% of that money I'd be stark naked riding a camel down Main Street. The guy has fuck you money.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts