Wrestling Forum banner

Will Triple H return to WWE on a full time basis?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
The Main Event
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Triple H has himself a nice comfy job as Senior Advisor. Why the hell would he come back to WWE?

Especially now that he has someone as good as Barrett to take his place. What do ya'll think?

·
Registered
661 Posts
He'll most likely come back, and have a good feud with a new superstar...perhaps Barrett...and lose to put them over, and then retire.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
I think Trips will return at some point but i'm not sure how many years he has left in him, it's more likely that in the coming years he'll start wrestling part-time similar to what Taker has been doing for the last 4-5 years where he wrestles for like only half the year.

·
Banned
81 Posts
He has to return. The day HHH officially retires is the day I quit watching WWE. I'm waiting anxiously for his return. After he's gone, you've got nothing but shit:

Kofi Kingston
Daniel Bryan
Cena
Orton

Makes me want to puke.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,037 Posts
Course he has to return, he still has Wade Barrett, The Miz and John Morrison to bury :D Just Kidding

Seriously though i'm almost anticipating his return soon

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
theres no way the last image off hhh in a ring you will see is shaemus beating the crap out of him. he wants to retire on a high note and retire his way. i do think though he will not come back till he knows he is 100 percent healthy and not rush back

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
triple needs to put more people over before he retires so yeah he will be back

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
Even if Trips is deciding that he's close to stopping the in ring wrestling. There's no way he would just disapear without any fanfair. He's going to have a final run complete with a great sendoff. I'm pretty certain he'll come back for Mania this year, after that I'm not sure, although I do expect him to stay another year or so.

Also, after he's finished competing in an in ring capicity, I could definatly see him staying on as an on screen character. A manager, or GM or even take over as a Vince McMahon type character in a chairman type role if Vince isn't showing up anymore...it would still make sense.

·
The Power Of Three Will Set You Free
4,022 Posts
I dont know why everyone thinks that Barrett is the next big thing, hes not, I didn't see anything special in him on NXT and I sure dont see anything in him now. But Triple H will be back, probably hopefully by Survivor Series.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I think Triple H is probably the General Manager of Raw, so I think he will come back for that and get involved with a program with a top heel, most likely Barrett. I think he'll wrestle some, but I think he will start doing more and more on screen appearances without wrestling, similar to what Ric Flair did in the last several years of his WWE run.

·
Premium Member
43,690 Posts
I hope not. I can't think of a talent in wrestling that is more stale & more over exposed than Triple H. I can honestly say I don't miss him, and his spot in the company is secure (he's going to run the damn place!) and he's done EVERYTHING so there's really nothing I'd like to see him do at this point.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
He's coming back with his "Noone gets over!" mantra well in hand and will have more titles than Flair before he is done.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
In that pic Triple H looks like one sneaky little bastard. But triple h has to come back he didn't retire properly he would never leave being owned by someone because if he does then he is a changed man.

·
7 years, 18 movies later ....
3,323 Posts
He will be back he needs to get to 16 world championships so he'll be back in a little while.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts