Wrestling Forum banner

Will TNA ever bring in Goldberg?

2577 Views 32 Replies 28 Participants Last post by  Funaki7
Will TNA ever bring in Bill Goldberg?
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Banned
297 Posts
If WWE had problems meeting the guys financial demands, then that should give you the answer right there.

· Banned
297 Posts
I remember reading Goldberg bashing TNA on more than one occasion.

· Registered
2,827 Posts
I doubt it, Goldberg has never really experieced anything but the big-time in wrestling. Unless they grossly overpay, I doubt he would go. He has a huge ego, and I don't think he has the love for wrestling in general. I can't see him signing for just a good deal to perform in front of a couple thousand, he would have to get ridiculous money.

· Registered
3 Posts
I would LOVE this to happen, but Bill seems far removed from wrestling right now. I am actually somewhat surprised the other company isn't trying to sign him or maybe they did and we don't know about it....for WM in Atlanta. Wasn't there a report of this out there?

· Registered
173 Posts
This is from like a year ago, when Hogan was bragging like crazy that he would bring in a ton of talent to TNA, and he claimed one of them was Goldberg.

These quotes seem to tell it all:

"do I want to be running around in my underwear trying to injure people? Absolutely not" "Do I ever see it happening again? You never say never, but I don't see it likely by any stretch of the imagination."

I think if he was going to return to wrestling at all, it would have been right after his Celebrity Apprentice success.

· Banned
1,797 Posts
Like somebody said.. if wwe couldnt afford Goldberg.. im pretty sure TNA cant either. Goldberg has always been my favorite.. but hes in his early 40s now - hes well off, probably has a family.. why should he put his body on the line.. especially for a company with no real direction . IM A BIG TNA FAN.. I JUST HAPPEN TO BE AN HONEST ONE.

· Registered
967 Posts
Its academic whether or not WWE could afford his massive wages, because TNA I very much doubt is in any financal position to sign him. I also agree that if he did come in there is hardly anyone on the TNA roster that he could have a decent feud with

· Banned
10,885 Posts
The perfect opportunity was in 2006 when he was still viable, but in 2011 there's no use for him at all. When WWE induct him into the HOF it'll be a huge deal and rightfully so, though. Hopefully it happens next year.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.