Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
7 years, 18 movies later ....
3,323 Posts
I think they will they may not be much bigger than they are now but they will still be around.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
I'm sure they'll be around for at least a few more years, I could definitely envision them being around in 5-10 years too. I sure hope so. When/if TNA dies, I will no longer follow the wrestling business.

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
People have been saying TNA is in danger of going out of business since it opened.

As long as Spike TV is willing to put it on the air. Which they seem to be committed to.

As long as Dixie Carter by way of Panda Energy is willing to put her money into the company.

It'll be around.

TNA's a young company. It's only been around for 8 years.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
If TNA stayed afloat through all the years of SUCK/Mediocrity that lead to right now (what seems to be the beggining of a golden era in their company) then I see absolutley no reason why they won't still be on TV in 2015

You know unless that crazy 2012 shit is true and we all die and the impact zone and all the TNA superstars all die an apocalyptic fiery death of some sort? lol

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
tna will be around unless they have the accounting abilities of paul heyman and sink the ship like ecw did. otherwise they do seem to have a nice alternative to wwe and a solid fan base at this point. they definitely have a kick ass roster. barring something completely stupid the only thing they can do is grow. so barring something catastrophic they will be around in 5 years and in reality should be a bigger threat to the E in that time because more people should be familiar with the product.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I don't get why anyone would think they wouldn't be around in 5 years unless something really screwed up and/or unexpected happens.

·
Registered
4,348 Posts
They should be around, they've made it 8 already.

They need to work on creating thier own stars rather than keep signing former WWE talents though. They need to promote themselves as being an alternative, not being WWE Jr.

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
I think TNA's business model means they will live forever. They may never get big (WWE big) but the production costs are so low if money ever gets tight it will just mean cutting back on start and getting more indy wrestlers. The difference between TNA and ECW for example is TNA seems to know when not to spend money. Also even if the worst happened and Spike pulled the plug i think with the amount of internet followers TNA would still be able to live in an NXT sytle being aired online.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Yes, probably not much bigger than they are now but they'll probably be on Spike getting around a 1.5-2.0 consistently with a live show in 5 years if things continue to progress as they have for their first 8 years.

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
TNA's a young company. It's only been around for 8 years.
i bet when its 2050 you'll be still using that BS excuse

if TNA never made a single obvious bone-headed move then they would be bigger right now

they have every possible advantage a wrestling promotion could ever have yet make simple mistakes that indy promotions make

·
Registered
25 Posts
Unless they make some major changes (bye bye Russo, enough of the over 40's) then i dont see how they will still exsist in 5 years, i mean ho much more money can they really throw down the toilet before Dixie's father says enough's enough and stops funding the company?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts