Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

Jim Ross from around 06:35 onwards, just classic

The whole 10 minutes is actually worth watching, probably the best 10 minute clip on YouTube IMO

·
Banned
4,201 Posts
I would hazard a guess at it being Taker/Foley HIAC and 'Good God almightly he's broken in half' JR...

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Premium Member
1,804 Posts
Just proves how much Jim Ross is needed. He makes every match just have that extra kick to it.

Michael Cole blows.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Man i miss JR.

·
¡GOLDADO!
2,309 Posts
I really thought this thread would have been about this:

When JR came back to call that Daniel Bryan match, it just showed how much he craps all over Cole when doing play by play.

·
Registered
13,212 Posts
"I just had an out of body experience."

One of the worst lines ever lol.

And yes, I could probably find various Heenan/Monsoon commentaries that would destroy JR and crew.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
Here's how Jim Ross would announce Triple H's return at The Royal Rumble to attack Sheamus:

"OH MY GOD!!! TRIPLE H! TRIPLE H! TRIPLE H! TRIPLE H IS HERE! GOOD GOD!!!"

Here's how Michael Cole will announce Triple H's return at The Royal Rumble:

"Oh, wow. It's Triple H! And he's coming down to the ring to confront the man who took him out of the WWE for nine months, ladies and gentlemen... This is retribution! This is revenge for Triple H! And the WWE Universe has been waiting for this moment for months, King! Sheamus took Triple H out at Extreme Rules last year, but now Triple H is back! Oh my!"

Reactions: N-Zone

·
Registered
86 Posts
I remember he said something like "Good God, this match continues... This, this classic is... continuing!"

He's not perfect, but he sure as hell is the greatest. I really missed him in HBK-Taker II - the atmosphere and the wrestling was amazing, but you just wished JR was there to call it (the crowd wasn't as loud as well), to make it that much more special.

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
Nobody will ever beat these:

"I JUST HAD AN OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE!"

"CHOKESLAMS, TOMBSTONES, LAST RIDES - AND A KICKOUT, AND A KICKOUT, AND A KICKOUT!"

Jim Ross is the absolute greatest commentator of all time. I really hope he makes some sporadic appearances for the next 10 or 20 years.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
"I just had an out of body experience."

One of the worst lines ever lol.

And yes, I could probably find various Heenan/Monsoon commentaries that would destroy JR and crew.

WRONG!!!!

But by all means, do show us all....

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Ain't no shame being not as good as Heenan or Monsoon. I don't agree with it but all those Men were so great it is all up to opinion.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
Here's how Jim Ross would announce Triple H's return at The Royal Rumble to attack Sheamus:

"OH MY GOD!!! TRIPLE H! TRIPLE H! TRIPLE H! TRIPLE H IS HERE! GOOD GOD!!!"

Here's how Michael Cole will announce Triple H's return at The Royal Rumble:

"Oh, wow. It's Triple H! And he's coming down to the ring to confront the man who took him out of the WWE for nine months, ladies and gentlemen... This is retribution! This is revenge for Triple H! And the WWE Universe has been waiting for this moment for months, King! Sheamus took Triple H out at Extreme Rules last year, but now Triple H is back! Oh my!"
Even that would be better that Todd 'It's Christian' Grisholm :mad:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts