Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The stalling as the weeks go by has gotten ridiculous. Rowan has been bitten 2 weeks in a row now....ok. Isn't it time to reveal what's in the cage? A snake is one of my guesses but I don't know what else it could be. The reveal will likely be a letdown anyway so I say just reveal it already.

·
Registered
11,168 Posts
They don't need to reveal it ever. It could continue to be part of Rowan's gimmick for years like Bob Orton's cast.

You just said reveal will be disappointing so why reveal it, let audience guess. It's only thing keeping Rowan remotely interesting, remove the suspence and you kill the character

·
Registered
288 Posts
The stalling as the weeks go by has gotten ridiculous. Rowan has been bitten 2 weeks in a row now....ok. Isn't it time to reveal what's in the cage? A snake is one of my guesses but I don't know what else it could be. The reveal will likely be a letdown anyway so I say just reveal it already.
A skunk, cause remember this thing sprayed an enhancement talent with got hit with something red. I feel like more than likely we will see it debut tonight at the rumble, where someone on the roster will sneak up and reveal it and be scared of it.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They don't need to reveal it ever. It could continue to be part of Rowan's gimmick for years like Bob Orton's cast.

You just said reveal will be disappointing so why reveal it, let audience guess. It's only thing keeping Rowan remotely interesting, remove the suspence and you kill the character
Yeah but it has gone on way too long now. It has reached a point where the audience has just become disinterested. I think that tonight at the Royal Rumble is the perfect time for the reveal.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Whatever it is they waited too long, instead of creating mystery they've just let the apathy set in. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it's something stupid like his old sheep mask... that somehow can bite him...

·
Banned
458 Posts
Yeah but it has gone on way too long now. It has reached a point where the audience has just become disinterested. I think that tonight at the Royal Rumble is the perfect time for the reveal.
''become'' disinterested lol,they were never interested to begin with

No, keep stalling as long as possible. It's fun.
this cements you as a troll lol
maybe even THE troll on this forum,congrats

·
HEADBANGA
21,731 Posts
I have zero clue what the fuck they are going to do with Rowan but these are one of these stories that they do that never gets a payoff or conclusion. I've seen them do this shit way too many times and they're not clever enough to do anything interesting with whats under the cage. A waste of airtime and performer really.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts