Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They have the Sin Cara feud going on right now,but once all that is done, does anyone think that WWE might bring in Epico(Black Sin Caras tag partner in FCW) who is also cousins with Primo.

Don't think Primo will get involved at all, but it could be an interesting thing to see. Sin Cara Azul turns into Mistico. Hunico turns into Sin Cara(or keeps his Hunico name), then we see Epico come in and those 2 could be tag partners?

It seems like something WWE should consider doing.Especially since Mysterio doesn't look like he will be around for much longer. And Epico doesn't have this history of wearing a mask(he's wrestled as Tito Colon and as Epico in FCW) so if they ever want to unmask a "luchador", they can finally do so without actually ruining anything.

Or just have Sin Cara Rojo

·
Plotting time travel mission.
8,641 Posts
A power rangers angle?

Nah I don't see why they need another masked luchador. Hunico vs Mistico should end with one of them unmasking (Hunico) or they could tag team but I think one Sin Cara is enough.

·
Registered
634 Posts
If they bring in yet another person to play a Sin Cara, I will seriously punch a duck.
I'm not keen on Hunico being a permanent "Bad" Sin Cara either. Once this fued ends, let him be himself with his own mask.
I think it would be WAY too confusing for people if they had Mistico be Mistico and Hunico be Sin Cara.

However, if they brought in another masked luchador that would be cool. Not another Sin Cara though.

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts
A power rangers angle?

Nah I don't see why they need another masked luchador. Hunico vs Mistico should end with one of them unmasking (Hunico) or they could tag team but I think one Sin Cara is enough.
So we have Sin Cara (Mistico):

Sin Cara (Hunico):

Sin Cara (Hornswoggle):

Epico/Tito Colon:

Ricardo Rodriguez/Chimera:

Put them together and we have:

Sin Cara Rangers!

Of Course

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
I don't think they need to bring him into the current fued, it's too much as it is, which I hate to say.

Off-topic, but wrestlers like these scream out for a 220lb Cruiserweight division.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Yes, I think they'll have 5 main Sin Caras for a while and then they'll bring in a special, white Sin Cara to help boost ratings

·
Registered
7,581 Posts
I have read in a few places that WWE were signing Averno to come in and feud with Sin Cara as soon as Sin Cara/Hunico feud is done and dusted and that WWE were desperate to break a world record for the most masks in one place at the same time. I know that last part sounds a bit crazy but it is what was reported on many wrestling sites, i don't know a great deal about Averno but i have read that he is meant to be really good. I also read before that Tito Colon who plays Epico down in FCW may be brought up soon to tag with Primo once the tag team division is kickstarted again which would be great.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I don't think there should be any more masked men in WWE now but if they do want to have one more (masked man), how about Kane getting back with his mask on!

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Seriously, if they brought in a third masked man it should El Generico. Not so sure they would keep the name, but he is a great masked wrestler with tons of talent. Worthy of a cameo at best if he isn't worthy of a sure roster spot.

·
Proud Pastafarian =)
4,051 Posts
Tito doesn't play that character anymore

·
Registered
19 Posts
Well Tito has joined some weird cult in fcw and Hunico used to wrestle quite alot in singles action, mostly due to him being in the Jack Briscoe challenge. Also about Averno, supposidly he never signed with wwe, they were just in talks and they have broke down according to an interview with him. Averno has also wrestles without a mask now but he could obviously just don it again. His 2/3 falls match agaist Mistico (Blue Cara) was one of the best lucha libre matches ive seen in recent years anyway.

·
Sleeps nude in an oxygen tent.
4,745 Posts
AND TOGETHER THEY WILL FORM.... THE BOTCHAZORD

I was just thinking "I'm tired of all the sin cara ranger jokes"

Then I saw this picture and XD!!!!!!id. THE STREAK CONTINUES.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
I don't think they need to bring him into the current fued, it's too much as it is, which I hate to say.

Off-topic, but wrestlers like these scream out for a 220lb Cruiserweight division.
Not really. Most of the WWE roster seems to be below 220 now that they've shifted to using "real" weights, including Punk, Christian, Ziggler, and Rhodes.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts