Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i hope not and i love them as a team they are way better than the new nexus and i would like them sick togther for awhile thoughts?

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
I seriously doubt it. All of them were just moved over to Smackdown recently. Why would they disband the group already if they just formed it not too long ago. This year's draft is a mystery to me. The only move I'm almost 100% sure of is Randy Orton moving to Smackdown, possibly Sheamus as well.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
no but they need more faces on SD to feud with i hope to god Big Show gets drafted he is worse than Orton when it comes to putting over new talent .

·
Excellent. The bar is so low we can step over it.
1,115 Posts
My guess? One Corre member gets moved over to Raw and one Nexus member gets moved over to SmackDown. They tease tension on both brands for a few weeks, keeping us on edge as we try to work out what will happen between the traded guys and the heel stables. On one brand, the new guy is welcomed into the fold. On the other brand, the new guy turns into an upper midcard face full of momentum from because he chose to fight against the heel stable.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
wtb cena on SD.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.